2014 Accord 4cyl 100k miles, what preventive maintenance?

As the title says, 2014 Accord 4cyl 100k miles, what preventive maintenance do you recommend?

Original water pump, alternator, A/C compressor. Belt/tensioner changed at 82K. Plugs done recently.

Thanks everyone!

ATF drain and refill - just do it once then repeat in a few thousand miles. After that, do a single drain and refill every 30k miles or so. Plugs and serpentine belt are around 100k according to Honda but you're good there. The 4-cylinder uses a timing chain so no scheduled maintenance there.

People don't typically change water pumps, alternator, A/C compressor, etc as "maintenance" items. Those originals could last another 100k while the replacements could fail in 5k miles.

Just follow the minder for your routine maintenance needs :)

The CVT fluid is very easy to change, and overall the 9th gen Accord is very easy to work on for a modern car.

It will probably be time for new coolant soon, so use Zerex Asian Blue, Pentofrost A3, or Peak OET Asian Blue for that. Buy it the next time it goes on sale, then change it when the minder tells you to.

do a general walk-around of the car and take a good look at the underbelly.

Need new tires? hows the brake pads look? see anything that looks sus? (ie, oil residue on the valve cover?)

Change the CVT fluid (i do it every 20k), oil change (filter etc),

id look into getting a coolant tester as well, and change if needed.

Besides what’s already been mentioned an oem pcv valve. Treat door, trunk and hood seals with some Nextzett Gumni pflege or a similar product.

As the title says, 2014 Accord 4cyl 100k miles, what preventive maintenance do you recommend?

Original water pump, alternator, A/C compressor. Belt/tensioner changed at 82K. Plugs done recently.

Thanks everyone!
this is pretty much what i have done to my 2006 Accord minus the waterpump, belt tensioner , she still seems to be chugging along, got new tires recently the car might outlive me

Air filters (engine and cabin), brake fluid, engine oil/filter, and transmission fluid drain and fills. You have a CVT on it so make sure to use the proper CVT fluid spec'd by Honda. Oh, and don't forget to drain and fill the radiator. You will be in great shape if all of these items are serviced.

Back