2012 Accord K24 spark plugs.

Honda OEM will be either NGK or Denso. They might even have separate part numbers for each, or it will be a random selection.

Get the appropriate Denso or NGK depending on whether you have PZEV/California emissions or not.

If I recall right Toyota runs both Denso and NGK plugs from the factory on their V6s and V8s they'll run 1 type in one bank and the other type on the other.

This isn't just their V-engines, either :sneaky:

The I4's also have been found with 2 Denso and 2 NGK from the factory, too

Fwiw I just checked the owners manual for my 2017 Camry 2.5. Specs Denso SK 16HR11. "Use only iridium tipped spark plugs. Do not adjust spark plug gap". No torque spec is given in my manual.

I’m at 117,000 and spark plug replacement has been on my mind. What’s the best choice in plugs? They’re for my 2012 Accord EX-L with the K24 engine. Someone on Driveaccorf.com mentioned Denso. I’ve only ever bought NGK for pretty much everything. What about Honda oem (whatever those would be) from the dealership?

Thanks in advance!
Replace with same type and brand don’t order online use AAP or O’Reilly

Fwiw I just checked the owners manual for my 2017 Camry 2.5. Specs Denso SK 16HR11. "Use only iridium tipped spark plugs. Do not adjust spark plug gap". No torque spec is given in my manual.
Don’t believe gap bs, check carefully gap should be ok but can be closed in shipping

Reactions: FZ1
Every honda i ever owned did best on ngk... including my 08 k24 accord.

I'd use oem replacement.

Denso seem to be almost as good though from experience.

I’m at 117,000 and spark plug replacement has been on my mind. What’s the best choice in plugs? They’re for my 2012 Accord EX-L with the K24 engine. Someone on Driveaccorf.com mentioned Denso. I’ve only ever bought NGK for pretty much everything. What about Honda oem (whatever those would be) from the dealership?

Thanks in advance!
Since you got 117.000 on those plugs why not remove one and look at it and get the exact same plug again...

Back