$1/qt at autozone

Status
Not open for further replies.
picked up 17 qts of 0w40 pennzoil ultra today and a bunch of the castor yesterday. went to 2 AZ's near me, and all of the castrol was back @ regular price. they had kendall 10w40 in stock for $1 as well as Havoline Dino for $1. Pennzoil will go into the BMW. Now waiting to see if the kendall 10w30 comes in or not

....Guess I overpaid and am stuck with 30 quarts of Mobil 1 0W-20 EP for $3.00 each and nothing more.
frown.gif

Stopped at my local Autozone today and inquired about any clearance oil or oils for a dollar. Guy said, we had a bunch of Castrol Synthetic quarts yesterday for a dollar that were all bought up and us guys that work here didnt even know about it or we would have kept it in the back. I said, "yeah thats my luck -- day late and a dollar short!!" I wanted to comment about him saying about keeping the oil in the back -- but I let it go.

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't received any email about any of my canceled orders (I placed like 5 different orders). Some were large (48 quarts) others were small (1 case) so I hope at least SOMETHING goes through.

From the looks of it, it doesn't look likely, seeing that everyone is reporting a canceled order.

I better get a $20 gift card for each order if they cancel it.

I also went ahead and used up the Autozone rewards points I gained from the orders ($20) so if they cancel the orders, I already jacked $20 from them as is. Haha.

My order hasn't been cancelled yet but I placed it before the second post of this thread. I bought 12qts on my way home tonight just in case. If I track my online order it comes up with an error message. I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

Originally Posted By: Artem
I haven't received any email about any of my canceled orders (I placed like 5 different orders). Some were large (48 quarts) others were small (1 case) so I hope at least SOMETHING goes through.

From the looks of it, it doesn't look likely, seeing that everyone is reporting a canceled order.

I better get a $20 gift card for each order if they cancel it.

I also went ahead and used up the Autozone rewards points I gained from the orders ($20) so if they cancel the orders, I already jacked $20 from them as is. Haha.

I haven't received any email about my order of 2 cases Castrol Syn-blend last Friday had been canceled.

I think I have a small chance to have my order fulfilled.

Originally Posted By: DirkDiggler
picked up 17 qts of 0w40 pennzoil ultra today and a bunch of the castor yesterday. went to 2 AZ's near me, and all of the castrol was back @ regular price. they had kendall 10w40 in stock for $1 as well as Havoline Dino for $1. Pennzoil will go into the BMW. Now waiting to see if the kendall 10w30 comes in or not

Don't use that 0w40 in your BMW. It isn't good enough, just like the 5w30 synblend you asked about.

Originally Posted By: 147_Grain
....Guess I overpaid and am stuck with 30 quarts of Mobil 1 0W-20 EP for $3.00 each and nothing more.
frown.gif

The AZ I went into today was out of anything marked down to $1.

However, the Castrol Edge said $3 and there was stock.

I was going to leave it but then thought, let's get a price check on a few oils. And lo and behold, it rang up as $1.

Another location still had all the Valvoline ATFs, except Mercon V, in stock for $1.

Originally Posted By: Dallas69
All you guys had to do was get off your bottoms and go to the store
It really is not too hard

no, thats not all we had to do. cuz thats what i did, and had no luck..

im actually kinda glad this happened. i was starting to regret my 30 quart impulse buy anyways. then i got the email saying it was all taken care of, plus i get a free $20 gift card!

Last edited:
Picked up a case of some SAE 30 Pennzoil....saw a boatload of Valvoline semi 10w-30 and QS 20-50 conv at another. Seems it varies from day to day.

If I travel anymore, I lose the efficiency of buying cheap oil, and waste time and gas...I am done!

My local store had a clearance sticker by the Rotella 15w40, but the original $15.xx price was still displayed. Anyone else have this?

Looking back, I should have asked.. But they were busy plus I'm sure I've annoyed them enough over the last few days. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back