Should I leave a little used oil in? ( DNewton3 )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: userfriendly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7VxOlUVjoA

Oil change acceleration test before 'n after, why you should change your engine's oil.

Ummmmmm -
Not that I really consider a Fifth-Gear video segment as gospel, but did any of you actually catch the details???????

The "used" oil was LOWER in viscosity (12.x vs 14.x for new).
And so the lower vis oil was "slower" in acceleration?
Kind of makes some counter points to what some of you have claimed; that the thicker lube at the end of an OCI is detrimental?
Actually, all that is happening is some shearing; not unseen ever before, right?

54ppm of Cu and 22ppm of Fe in only 10k miles? I don't know anything about this VW engine series, but perhaps it's just not a good wearing engine? That is was more metal that my engines shed. And the lab guy said that that was far more than he'd expect to see in "new" oil? Well duh .... Should not be more than 1ppm or maybe 2ppm at the most in new oil. He's a master lab tech all right - a master of the freakin' obvious.

And her comments? How dark the oil looked (because color is the number one indicator of engine health, right?). And after a 10k mile sample is discussed, she then asked what would happen if she left it in there for 50k miles or 100k miles? Jeeeeeezzzzzz ... that's just a bit of a stretch. (To quote Pink Floyd) ... "Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English thing to do ..."

Everyone should OCI every vehicle every weekend.
That's what one could glean from this video.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: edhackett
Originally Posted By: dnewton3

As for vis causing a film induced drag, the SAE study did not study that issue at the rings, but it does study it at the cam lobes. And guess what - it shows a friction DECREASE as the TCB matures, despite the fact that vis thickens. As the TCB gets "better" and firmly established, not only does the wear go down, but also the frictional drag at the lobe/tappet interface. They hooked up a torque meter to thae cam lobe drive and measured the force; the older the oil got the less drag it had. All this while the vis thickened. So the thicker oil did not hurt with power loss nearly as much as the reduced friction helped.

Uh, Dave, This is what the article actually says on page 6, right column, second paragraph:
Originally Posted By: SAE 2007-01-4133
However, it should be noted that valvetrain friction loss is a small portion of the total friction loss in an engine. The majority of frictional losses in an engine come from main bearings, con rod bearings, and piston ring and bore contacts. These contacts mostly operate under hydrodynamic lubrication where frictional losses are governed by the viscosity of the oil (18). In vehicle tests, loss of antioxidancy with oil aging results in an increase in viscosity (13). The frictional increase due to increased viscosity is much larger than the valvetrain friction reduction resulting in a net friction increase.

Ed

Yes Ed.
I already acknowledged that, more than once.
The STUDY focused on friction and wear at the valve train.
They did NOT do any testing on the other effects elsewhere in the engine; hence there is no data to discuss past the testing protocol.
I agree there will be differences elsewhere, but this study did NOT address those things, so I didn't address those things.
I am not aware of any study on the TCB at the rings/cylinder, and therefore I am unwilling to comment in that regard.

HOWEVER - What is overtly evident is that ALL WEAR (as a cumulative total) goes down in terms of a rate, as the miles pile on (up to 15k miles). My data shows that conclusively. So REGARDLESS of the vis, or the acid, or friction, etc, the data shows that OCI extensions are beneficial.

REMEMBER THIS .... I NEVER CLAIMED THAT FREQUENT OCIs ARE BAD. IN FACT I HAVE STATED MANY TIMES THAT THE ESCALATED WEAR RATES AT THE FRONT END OF AN OCI ARE HARMLESS AND DUE TO A COMBINATION OF BOTH TCB ALTERATION AND RESIDUAL OIL CONTRIBUTION. THE POINT OF MY STUDY DATA (AND SUBSEQUENT CONCLUSIONS) IS TO PROVE THAT FREQUENT OCIs ARE NOT GOING TO REDUCE WEAR RATES. PEOPLE WHOM OCI OFTEN BELIEVE THEY WILL GET LESS WEAR AND THAT IS COMPLETELY, UTTERLY, PATENTLY FALSE.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: dnewton3
The STUDY focused on friction and wear at the valve train.

It studied friction and wear of valve train components, with the application of new and used oil to wearing surfaces to study the establishment of the tribofilm.

It DID NOT focus on friction and wear of automotive engines, in service, with already established tribofilms. Nor did it study extended oil changes on actual wear in those locations.

Just a clarification...

So when you leave the oil in place until you start to get that uptick in "wear" per 1,000 miles, where exactly on the cost-benefit curve are you ?

$20 of oil, versus $8k of engine ?

My bro's fire protection company where maintenance downtime is more vehicles, registration and insurance costs, plus lost opportunity has a FAR different break even (think losing the vehicles before factory warranty has expired, and choosing the manufacturer with the longest warrantable service interval), versus Saturday arvo and a jug of oil bought on clearance.

I'm late to this thread but can I throw one thing into the mix?

Not so very long ago, you could get away with using some pretty aggressive, high TBN Ashless Dispersants in US engine oils because there wasn't any meaningful elastomer seal testing requirement in the API/ILSAC codes. However the use of these so-called 'uncapped' Ashlesses has been a no-no in European PCMO for over three decades (especially in anything requiring a VW or MB approval). Over here, you would make the Ashless seal friendly by either 'capping' it (to close off some of the more active nitrogen sites) or, if you're a thoroughly dispicable formulator, by adding PIBSA to the oil after you've run all the engine tests.

Now the interaction between Ashless Dispersant and ZDDP is most extreme with uncapped dispersants. Once the Ashless has been capped, the two species tend to leave each other alone. With the advent GF-5 and dexos, we saw seal testing become a US thing as well as a European thing. I suspect you can see this in PQIA tests as the Boron that gets flagged up is very likely coming from Boric Acid capped Ashless rather than some fancy Boron based friction modifier.

I guess the point I'm making is that this issue of fresh oil taking off the tribo-film might be old news. With today's US oils being based on less aggressive Ashless Dispersants, it's very likely not an issue.

Of course, please don't stop arguing on my account. I do love watching a good verbal punch-up!

Originally Posted By: Shannow
Here's a discussion that I initiated today on the ACTUAL UOAs of the oils in the engines that they were "aged" in...

https://bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/4439092/Re:_3_off_Crown_Vic,_5W20,_Las#Post4439092

When I said that the oils were shagged, you can form your own opinion on what's going on...

To say that the study that is only testing the formation of the tribofilm by the used oil on cam and disks "proves" the efficacy of long oil drain intervals...and looking at the UOAs of the oils in actual service, you can clearly see that the link just isn't there in the quoted paper.

My data clearly shows that wear rates (in a healthy system) drop over the OCI.
I never claimed that the SAE study proved this.
What I put forth is a reasonable explanation as to WHY this might be so.
In my article, I clearly speak to the fact that wear rates are higher at the front end of any OCI. That data is incontrovertible; you cannot take away those facts. I attribute that phenomenon to a combination of residual particulate and the likelihood of TCB alteration.
Here is what I said in my article:
It is in fact true to say that when you change oil frequently the UOA will exhibit a higher Fe wear metal count. There are two reasonable explanations to this phenomenon of elevated wear metals shortly after an OCI; residual oil and tribo-chemical interaction. When you change oil, no matter how much you “drip-drip-drip” the oil into the catch basin, there is always a moderate amount left in the engine. Ryan Stark of Blackstone estimates up to 20% of the old oil remains, more or less, depending upon the unique traits of each piece of equipment. So, when you begin your new OCI, you really are not starting at zero ppm. Additionally, there is indication that wear is elevated after each OCI because of chemical reactions of fresh additive packages. This claim is supported via an SAE study done by Ford and Conoco (ref #1) that surmised this very phenomenon, and additionally refers to a former study of the same conclusion predating it.

I am convinced that the TCB plays a role in this, but because there is no study I am aware of that can delineate what percentage of the overall effect belongs to each contributor, I am unable to comment past this point.

Let's look at this in more of a synopsis POV ...

SAE 2007-01-4133:
It took used oils and put them into controlled circumstances to measure the effects of TCB over the duration of the OCI. The oils were put into a lab condition with very high accuracy of measuring techniques, and then played out on automotive parts in a lab-rig. Those tests brought the authors to these conclusions:
- wear rates drop as the TCB is altered, relative to the OCI duration
- wear rates did not respond to competing input changes; as the lube thickened the wear rates were not altered, nor did acid affect the wear rates

dnewton3 study:
Used oil analysis from macro data analysis looked at over 15,000 samples from a slew of equipment (cars, trucks, vans, etc) in all manner of use (severe and easy, with every conceivable variation of driver, fuel, route, temps, etc). The study only went out to 15k miles; anything past that is NOT part of my comments. These data points led to the following conclusions:
- wear rates drop as the OCI is extended
- wear rates do not alter with the shift in vis, FP, acid/base, soot/ox.

So two completely different, independent studies, each using a totally different methodology (lab measurements vs. real world data) came to essentially the same conclusions.

Take these points from my article:
I’ll throw out some generalizations here that are a result of the data I’ve collected from many thousands of UOAs from all kinds of equipment, from many different sources:
5) There is a “sweet spot” where the equipment and lube perform better together
6) That start of that “sweet spot” is unique to each piece of equipment, and lasts much longer than many people would suspect
7) Wear rates will generally shrink as the oil is used, contrary to popular belief
8) Changing oil frequently does not reduce wear in healthy engines with healthy oil
9) Changing oil too soon is a waste of product, regardless of what brand/grade/base stock of lube you choose to utilize
10) Condemnation of the lubricant should be based upon a multitude of criteria, and not with any one criteria taken out of context

Now, for the last time, I do NOT claim that the SAE study proved anything in the real world. What I claim is that it offers a reasonably plausible explanation as to WHY the wear-rate phenomenon exists. I NEVER said the TCB was the sole contributor; nothing proves that. They did say that it's likely the TCB is the major controller, because other inputs (vis, acid/base) do not correlate their changes with the wear-rate changes. It is IMPOSSIBLE to have causation without correlation. If vis changes and wear rates do not change, then the vis is not a controlling factor. If acid/base flip and wear rates do not change, they are not a controlling factor. And so on ... In short, their stated conclusions are that the TCB is the controlling entity. They believe they proved the TCB is the major factor, but they never claimed it was the sole factor. The did this in the lab, not the real world. Further, the SAE study said that OCIs can be considered for extension only if other factors are also considered; they did NOT state that only wear rates were to be considered. The study essentially showed that there is a correlation between OCI and TCB, and by conclusion wear rates are low enough that it is safe to consider extending the OCI IF other things are also taken into account.

Now, frankly I don't really care what the explanation is. Most of you who know me know that I focus on outputs and not inputs. Folks, it could be the TCB. Or it might be Tinker Bell Fairy Dust for all I know. But whatever the input is, the output is desirable. We can see from the SAE study and my data that wear rates are generally unaffected by vis. We can see that wear rates are generally unaffected by acid/base, FP and such. Wear rates drop as the OCI matures past 3k miles, despite all other inputs varying all over the place; that one fact never changes. The point of my study was NOT to conclude that the TCB is the only reason this phenomenon exits, nor did I ever claim this as a sole contributor. Rather, my study was meant to prove that one cannot look at a couple of UOAs, and claim something is "better". It was meant to show the differences between micro and macro data analysis. My article was an effort to discuss what is "normal" in UOAs, and how that information can be used to judge UOAs from either individual units (micro) or large groups (macro). As a side point my study shows that overly frequent OCIs pay no dividend in wear-rate reduction. The study I did was partly in response to claims that frequent oil changes are "better" (lower wear) versus leaving the oils in the crankcase. I NEVER EVER said that OCIs should be blindly extended; there are certainly other things to consider. IF one has good control over the engine systems (coolant, air filtration, etc), and keeps an eye on other things like overt soot/ox, then there is proof that OCI extensions out to 15k miles are safe.

- I never said the SAE study proves anything in the real world; it was a lab experiment with limited samples
- I do take the study at it's word; what it does state is valid for the conditions it operates under; I regurgitate their conclusions because I believe them valid
- I do claim that my data represents real world experiences
- I do state that I see correlation between the SAE study observations and my observations, regrading wear rates and some inputs relative to the OCI duration
- I do state that I see wear rates drop as the OCIs mature, despite all manner of other inputs changing
- I do claim there is clear evidence that overly frequent OCIs will not reduce wear rates (the SAE study does not address this directly but it can be inferred via their data as well)
- I do state that the TCB is a very plausible, reasonable explanation as to why the wear-rate phenomenon exists
- I never said that OCIs can or should be blindly extended; OCI extension must be done using good tools, understanding the benefits AND limitation of such tools, and taking the situation at it's whole

The sad thing to me is that so many of you are willing to tear down other people's work, and some of you will misconstrue what is said to make your own points. BUT, YOU'LL NEVER OFFER ANY CONSTRUCTIVE DATA OR OTHER WORK TO PROVE WHAT THE WEAR CONTROLLING FACTOR ACTUALLY IS, IF YOU DON'T THINK IT IS THE TCB. Reminds me of folks that want to complain viciously about why something will fail, but put no effort into making the situation a success. If you don't believe my data is valid, then by all means, please offer something other than "you're wrong, Dave" .... Especially when you don't understand the exact things I state.

This is why I summarily dismiss many of you. You don't take all my comments in full textual concept; you want to pick out very narrow statements I make at times. I ask that you look at my work, and conclusions, as a whole. Take ALL my words, not just some of them.

Originally Posted By: Shannow
So when you leave the oil in place until you start to get that uptick in "wear" per 1,000 miles, where exactly on the cost-benefit curve are you ?

$20 of oil, versus $8k of engine ?

My bro's fire protection company where maintenance downtime is more vehicles, registration and insurance costs, plus lost opportunity has a FAR different break even (think losing the vehicles before factory warranty has expired, and choosing the manufacturer with the longest warrantable service interval), versus Saturday arvo and a jug of oil bought on clearance.

First of all, do NOT presume that an uptick in wear is automatically implying emminent destruction of the equipment. If one is operating at 2ppm of Fe per 1k miles, and it goes up to 2.3ppm or even 3ppm per thousand, that is NOT an indication of impending doom. It's just a place marker to start paying more attention, UOAs perhaps sooner, and looking for the approach of commendation levels (such as 150ppm total Fe, etc). Just because wear goes up after being incredibly low, does NOT mean harm is happening to an engine, tranny, gearbox, bearing, etc.

The cost/benefit sir, is to manage the overall maintenance program to a point that gives the highest ROI, WITHOUT causing undue harm to the equipment.

Let me flip this onto you. Where do you believe the prudent delineation lays? All you seem to do is want to look at inputs. If the vis is "X" and the FP "Y" and the soot is "Z", then OCI? Heck, if low input numbers is the goal, then why not OCI every week? Why not OCI every 500 miles?

What if the vis was fine, but the wear rate had up-ticked to 3x it's "normal" rate. I mean, if you are willing to ignore the wear rates whey they are low, then by extension you should be wiling to ignore wear rates whey they are high. If Vis was spot on in the middle, and FP was good, and soot was low, by your logic the oil is OK to continue? But what if those were true AND the Fe was 200ppm, the Cu was 87ppm, and so on. What if the Fe wear rate was 4ppm/1k miles, rather than a nice low 1ppm/1k miles? You see, your logic, when turned against itself, fails. (edit - Shannow, I am not stating this is your mantra. What I'm doing is playing devil's advodcate here.) If we accept that you don't want to use wear metals to acknowlege a healhty engine, then you cannot really use them to infer an engine in detrimental state. So if wear metals were high or wear rates escalated, then as long as the lube properties were OK, you'd be alright with continuing the OCI? Get the point I am making here? In your plan (or at least how I think you are objecting to my paradigm), you want to focus on vis, FP, acid/base, soot/ox, etc. I want to focus on metals. I am not willing to ignore the inputs, but in my program they are used as trigger points to further scrutinize the wear. Conversely, you would focus on inputs and let wear run amok? You cannot have your cake and eat it too! I will not accept an argument that says "Well, we cannot trust low wear rates; we must focus on the vis and acid. But if metals are high, then something is wrong ..." That is a duplicitous argument. You either believe that UOAs give insight to wear, or you don't. If you ONLY believe that lube properties are the key to good maintenance, then what would be your explanation for a failing engine that was showing heavy wear? Say for example, you OCI every 5k miles, and the Pb and Cu are atrocious (indicating heavy bearing wear), but by gosh, the vis and FP and ox are all good, so just keep on doing the OCIs until the main bearings screech to a halt? If you are like me, then you have faith that wear metals cannot only tell you when something is wrong, but when something is right. While I agree UOAs are not a panacea of info, they are the low-cost reasonable view that is the quickest and easiest tool we have to establish wear. So my question is this:
If your lube properties were OK but your wear metals were horrible, would you just continue the OCI because the lube is fine?

The point of lubricant is to reduce wear. I do understand it is also to clean and to cool, but those are in effect sub-inputs to the reduction of wear. If the engine were dirty, but still wearing well, what does it matter? If the engine were silly-stupid hot, but wearing nicely, what would it matter? THE NUMBER ONE REASON TO USE LUBE IS TO REDUCE WEAR. THAT IS THE OUTPUT TO CARE ABOUT. ALL OTHER THINGS ARE INPUTS. All those things you purport are important in that they are reasons to pay closer attention to wear rates, because they may alter the wear rate sooner rather than later. But if the wear rates are low, and the contamination is low, then why plunder into an OCI? What manner of thought gives logical conclusion to change a product that is well in control?

I am not immune to the concept of risk. For several years I helped manage a maintenance program at a Ford facility in Indy. We used UOAs, but also used IR (infra-red heat identification) and RFI (resonant frequency isolation aka vibration analysis). I (and others) had oversight to the HVAC equipment, waste water facility, powerhouse steam generation and huge air compressors. We were in charge of many tens of millions of dollars of equipment. We understood the risk of being penny-wise and pound-foolish. In fact, we had several DD engines for our stationary fire pumps; those are HIGHLY CRITICAL items to manage. Here are the condemnation levels I used:
Fe overall of 150ppm, or Fe escallation of 3ppm/100 hours as a rate slope
Cu at 100ppm, or escalation of 2ppm/100 hours as a rate slope
Pb at 50ppm, or escalation of 2ppm/100 hours as a rate slope
etc ...
If vis got above 20% of the starting VOA, then it was time to UOA more often. It was NOT time to OCI, because those giant engines had large sumps. It was cheaper to UOA. So if vis got thicker, or FP dropped, or acid/base flipped, I would UOA more often to watch for a wear increase above my allowable slope. Our standard sample was 100 hours, but if conditions changed, we'd UOA more often, watching to see if the escalation of the attribute was going too fast for the next OCI cycle.

Fact is, in small engines (cars, personal trucks, motorcycles, lawn mowers, etc) it's not cost effective to UOA frequently, if at all. It's just cheaper to OCI.

But if you DO UOAs, and the UOAs tell you that wear is under control and below both a magnitude total AND a wear rate curve, then why OCI? It's a waste to pay for information and then ignore it!

I ask you, that if you don't subscribe to my mantra of a planned, well-managed, well-rounded maintenance plan based upon OUTPUTS, then what are the criteria YOU would change oil for, and why? Prove to me that vis "X" is safe but others are not. Prove to me that acid/base is detrimental at ratio "Y". You see, if you condemn a fluid based on an arbitrary vis or FP, it's not any different than condemning a fluid at an arbitrary OCI distance (miles or hours).

There is a class you should go take if you get the chance; it's called "Shainin" Red X. It is a root-cause analysis discipline. The thrust being this: if you change an input and the output does not change, then the input does not matter at that stage. Only if you can manipulate the input, and turn the output on/off repeatedly via the input, can you claim causation. Without correlation, causation is impossible to exist. You cannot avoid this fact of life.

So in regard to inputs (vis, FP, acid/base, etc), please show me that your methodology has merit. Show me that changing oil at duration ("Q") is beneficial if you cannot affect wear at that point.

That is the challenge I put to you.

Last edited:
Stated in the Cummins bulletin, not all metals found in UOAs are wear metals.
There are simply too many contradictions in your posts to know where to start.
I don't bother with UOAs anymore, except maybe once on a new vehicle when its a year old and I'm using SAE 40 or 50 instead of 0W20.
But like someone already posted, argue away (with yourself), it's a form of entertainment. Lol

Originally Posted By: SR5
Originally Posted By: tig1
This sounds like changing oil is becoming more complicated all the time. I am not buying none of this. I will just continue to change oil every 10K witch has been my normal for decades.

To be honest, I mostly do my oil and filter separately, because it's quicker and easier for me to do it as two jobs. I'm very busy right now at work and with a family.

Having said all that, I had more time that usual last weekend and I did my oil and filter at the same time. Can you believe ?

Those hot oil filters next to the header pipes are a bit tricky, they were much easier when cold.

I heard that you put 5W30 in your engine instead of the usual 25W60 Crocodile Dundee, "That's not an engine oil, this is an engine oil" 20 tenths.
Crykie mate, where did we go wrong?

Last edited:
I know .... It's my first ILSAC oil. I wanted to see what all the fuss was about.

Now it's the thin crowd's turn, they can run a 15W-40 in their 4-cylinder, and guess what ? It doesn't stretch the car engine oil of shape.

Originally Posted By: SR5
I know .... It's my first ILSAC oil. I wanted to see what all the fuss was about.

Now it's the thin crowd's turn, they can run a 15W-40 in their 4-cylinder, and guess what ? It doesn't stretch the car engine oil of shape.

LOL, it's been claimed in the very recent past that thick oils deform the bearings by pushing them out of shape, and thus causing low oil pressure and consumption when "proper" oil is reintroduced.

Thanks for posting the link to this. I'll read it later. I did find a version of it that doesn't require a scribd user account: http://www.plaisance-pratique.com/IMG/pdf/SBN_Oil_3810340__5jun13.pdf

https://www.scribd.com/document/193910963/Cummins-Engine-Oil-and-Analysis-Recommendations

The last few paragraphs is of interest to me or anyone who uses wear metals in UOAs to determine engine wear.
I'm not going down the extended oil drain slippery-slope to save a few bucks on oil and ruin an engine in the process.
I would say 20 years of data collecting down the 'ol drain, Lol.

Originally Posted By: Linctex
I think it would be beneficial economically on a large scale if people were more informed.

Many still do 3mo/3000 miles... because the sticker in the windshield tells them to do so.

Just like poorly programmed traffic lights waste millions of gallons of gasoline very year, a huge amount of unnecessary changed oil would be saved... many, many thousands of gallons, every year. You'd think environmentalists would be all over these and other various related issues?

I have 18 engines on my ranch. 4 diesel, 14 gasoline.
I don't want to waste time or oil if I don't have to.

Oh, now you've gone and done it. Non-synchronized traffic lights are a real bug-a-boo of mine. They allow folks to assume any speed they feel like between stops, and they waste a zillion gallons of idling and accelerating fuel. Whereas, synchronized light get folks to adopt the syncro speed and sail along
smile.gif

And then there are all those driving lights in the daytime. How many gallons of gas does it take to light all those bulbs? Better if they are LED, but still wasteful and in larger amounts than all of Dave's early OCI's
laugh.gif

And to Dave's ROI curve. The State of Calif Office of Fleet Operations which oversees a couple hundred thousand vehicles in all uses from farming to fire fighting, and looks over the CHP's shoulders on services, has determined that 6,000 mile OCI and filter changes every other time (therefor 1 qt retained every other change) is the most cost effective solution. Their ROI is based on least amount of in-service repairs and highest resale at auction at 200,000 miles for all but Code Three equipment (Red Lights & Sirens - an higher speeds). Code Three equipment usually goes to auction at 150,000 miles.

If they could see $100 worth of value per vehicle by going to 12,000 mile OCI's they would. But they don't see it ...

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: BrocLuno
The State of Calif Office of Fleet Operations which oversees a couple hundred thousand vehicles .......has determined that 6,000 mile OCI and filter changes every other time (therefor 1 qt retained every other change) is the most cost effective solution. Their ROI is based on least amount of in-service repairs and highest resale at auction at 200,000 miles ...

This is the way I was raised, oil change every 10,000KM (6k miles) with the filter every second oil change.

SR5;
Do you dump the oil out of the old filter before you put it back on the engine, and when you put the new filter on every 2nd change, do you fill it up with used oil?

Last edited:
SR5;
Do you dump the oil out of the old filter before you put it back on the engine, and when you put the new filter on every 2nd change, do you fill it up with used oil?

No and No, that all sounds like way too much effort.

It's a lot less effort to do the oil and filter one at a time with a 50% interval off-set.

But as has been pointed out a few times before, apart from a new engine, there will always be a little used oil in the engine (filter change or not), and there will always be an existing tribo-film on the metal parts in the engine. Again apart from a brand new engine or new/machined parts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back