FRAM XG7317 - 25,872km - 1 year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks a lot better that the TG7317 I just cut open with only 4000 miles. Went with the XG this time.

The most important photo is the inside of the canister. Too bad so many posters don't include it. It's always instructive as to how much gunk and dirt it trapped. Photos of the media don't show that much. Especially with synthetic media.

Originally Posted By: oliveoil
The most important photo is the inside of the canister. Too bad so many posters don't include it. It's always instructive as to how much gunk and dirt it trapped. Photos of the media don't show that much. Especially with synthetic media.

It was a pretty boring. No debris, dark golden oil was all. I suspect the depth media of the XG trapped it well.

Looks very good sir. Thanks for the c&p
08.gif
34.gif
10.gif

Originally Posted By: oliveoil
The Ultra is pretty hard to get & spread out the media, the wire backing is pretty hard on the fingers! The XG7317 is my go-to for my brother's '02 Altima 2.5, he is lucky if he brings it over for an oil change before it makes 12K, I use PP, Synpower, QSUD, or whatever full synthetic I have laying around. The filter always looks brand new, except for darker media & carbon in the bottom of the can. Drama free, my favorite!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back