New T.V.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: alarmguy
Sound Bar is on sale for $69. This week you can get a refund before the sale ends.

thanks,

Originally Posted By: alarmguy
Sound Bar is on sale for $69. This week you can get a refund before the sale ends.

went there on Sunday and got the refund.

Originally Posted By: Malo83
I run all sound thru my home theater also, wifey wants all my speakers out of the living room, so a soundbar is in my future, told her the SVS 20-39PC++ tube subwoofer stays in the corner, any suggestions on a quality soundbar with subwoofer hookups??

My wife-bless her heart-doesn't say a word about the speakers in either HTS. She does get a bit peeved if my son and I watch an action movie at reference levels after she goes to bed...
lol.gif

I wish the television manufacturers would offer large flat screens without speakers. I hate paying for something I'll never use. My new (Sep) 65" 4K HDR got plugged into my 750 watt amp with 5 in-wall speakers.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Indydriver
I wish the television manufacturers would offer large flat screens without speakers. I hate paying for something I'll never use. My new (Sep) 65" 4K HDR got plugged into my 750 watt amp with 5 in-wall speakers.

What in-walls are you running?, might have to switch over, wifey hates all the speakers in the living room
lol.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back