Grandmother just picked one of these up....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Mr Nice
I've always thought these cars looked waaaaay too long. They look like a mini limousine.

That's the whole point - long wheelbase makes for a comfy cruiser.

Originally Posted By: Mr Nice
I've always thought these cars looked waaaaay too long. They look like a mini limousine.

The very definition of a stately "saloon"...perhaps it's a bit of British posh, (to my ears, anyway), rather than calling this owner-driven limo a mere sedan.

One of the half million mile clubbers.
Nice ride
thumbsup2.gif

Originally Posted By: Brybo86
The pictures of the car shows different rims?
Greg are you gonna trade her or what?

The first two pictures were found on google. The third picture is the actual car. Also, no I am not interested in trading. Would it be awesome to have one of these LS's? Yes! However, my Accord better suits me and is a more practical and fun daily driver.

Despite requiring prem. fuel one of these in nice shape is IMHO, a far better value than a fuel sipping, late model Cam/Acc/Son etc.

Most of the depreciation is gone, and all that's left is a tough as nails, quiet as a coffin luxury ride.

thumbsup2.gif

Originally Posted By: Lolvoguy
Despite requiring prem. fuel one of these in nice shape is IMHO, a far better value than a fuel sipping, late model Cam/Acc/Son etc.

Most of the depreciation is gone, and all that's left is a tough as nails, quiet as a coffin luxury ride.

thumbsup2.gif

This,
Oh and Greg, the paint used on the LS line is Top Tier, compared to Accords

Originally Posted By: Brybo86

thumbsup2.gif

This,
Oh and Greg, the paint used on the LS line is Top Tier, compared to Accords

I can imagine! The paint on my grandmothers looks a mile deep and its 15 years old. Almost any paint would be better than Taffeta White though
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: rooflessVW
Originally Posted By: CKN
It's not a Crown Vic
frown.gif

You're right, it's way nicer.

Thats what I was thinking...

thumbsup2.gif

I wonder if my grandmother knows about it requiring premium. If she doesn't hopefully the car will back down timing to compensate.

Originally Posted By: gregk24
It's not a Crown Vic
frown.gif

Nope you are all wrong. According to BITOG-the Crown Vic is the greatest car ever made. And if you put Michelin tires on them-they are really even that much better!
eek.gif
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: gregk24
It's not a Crown Vic
frown.gif

Nope you are all wrong. According to BITOG-the Crown Vic is the greatest car ever made. And if you put Michelin tires on them-they are really even that much better!
eek.gif
smile.gif

I hope you are joking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back