Inside The BITOG Bachelor's Bedroom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, I think you will just do fine...maybe just get out there and be yourself....

Nothing wrong with living at home...it's one of the best ways to save yourself a good amount of money and make plans for the future. My buddy's youngest brother (just turned 26) is been out of school for about two years, and has about 25k saved to get his own place. He plans to add more to that so he can have a large extra fund after he gets his place.

Plus, you're helping out, which is always good....

Originally Posted By: Red91
I was asking JustinH, I understand you weren't implying anything.

No I don't know you at all. Just sharing a story about my personal experience.

I'm just talking about people in my family who live at home into their 30's, and have no plans to change.

It becomes sad and strange to be in your mid 30's and have no plans on moving out.

I am not appealing to women I guess. Oil is one of the few things I have to fill the voids in my life.

Lower your standards a bit to start - then work your way up. Beer helps with this. You don't always need to look for "ms. right", sometimes you need "ms. right now."

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: car51
Red91: I dig your bachelor room
smile.gif

Thanks for pics and the old QS oil cans are cool, dad got a smile from looking at your stash
smile.gif

Yeah, I like it too mate.

Thank you. Your friend sounds like a cool guy.

Yes, well he is. And take note that he met someone a few years back, a quiet adorable woman, married her, and they have a beautiful little girl. She gives him room for his obsessions, he gives her space to be herself.
There is a key for every lock. When the time comes, if the time comes, don't ignore the locksmith.

Originally Posted By: GMFan
I am not appealing to women I guess. Oil is one of the few things I have to fill the voids in my life.

Lower your standards a bit to start - then work your way up. Beer helps with this. You don't always need to look for "ms. right", sometimes you need "ms. right now."

Maybe he can look on Christian Mingle or Christian Singles... ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back