Inside The BITOG Bachelor's Bedroom

Status
Not open for further replies.
The flattened, oil stained boxes push it into the weird zone. Otherwise it's like an Applebees inside a Pep Boys.

I know I'm guilty of posting alot of photos, but I think this one wins as the oddest!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted By: Red91
I am not appealing to women I guess.

I don't think this is the issue here....

Yes, but by no means do I mooch off them. We split the rent 3 ways, and I work and have my own bills and taxes to pay. Contribute to the household. Most of fhe 0W-40 is for their vehicles.

What do you suggest is the issue?

Can you post some pictures of yourself?

What do you suggest is the issue?

Sounds to me like you're not trying hard enough. There is a person out there for you, trust me. You just gotta want it.

This week on Dr. Phil BITOG edition...

Why?
frown.gif

I am not appealing to women I guess.

To help you become more appealing.

So you're going to tell me what I need to change about myself?

Trolling.gif

hooked.gif
You've got 'em, hook,line, and sinker.

If you want the feedback then yes and not just from me but others as well. It's a pretty reasonable group on here.

Well - I have a shadow box with old motor oils, some old signs & other (some real, some replica) in my shop - and some similar marine oil signs/cans at the bay - but can't say I have achieved your level of passion. Nice collection right there.

I'm not trolling...I thought you guys would think the oil memorabilia would be neat.

My hook, line, and sinker post is aimed at the judgemental faction here that always pounces on anyone here with the self confidence to expose a part of their personal, soft, underbelly. Be careful not to let on that you watch television! Pandemonium will break out.

FYI, you need a haircut!
grin.gif
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back