Bachelor Party

Shel_B

Site Donor 2023
I went to a bachelor party last weekend. My friend Gordon was getting married and it was kind of special as he is 78 years old. In fact, all of us at the party were in our mid-late seventies. It was the first bachelor party paid for by Medicare.

That’s great! You guys demonstrate that us old guys still have a lot of spunk left. I’m glad I have gained wisdom to avoid hangovers. I’ve ruined many of post party days. They said I had fun though…

Though too old to attract Vanna White, it's great you "septos" had a party.

Seriously: I attended the wedding of two 85 year old widows (one male-one female). It was held in the driveway between 2 semi-detached houses in Bensonhurst, Brooklyn. It was officiated religiously and among the most wholesome ceremonies I've ever been a part of.

Sorry Shel, first thought that came to mind was where does one get 70 year old strippers :ROFLMAO:.
The Clermont Lounge in Atlanta has "senior strippers."

Greta Pontarelli is a well-known 70+ yo pole dancer, although not a stripper per se.

Marilyn Bersey is a well-publicized "burlesque dancer" in Great Britain who is more than 70 yo.
bersey.jpg

1703823408800.jpg

1703823556372.jpg

Candy Barr, whose real name was Juanita Slusher, had an almost fabled career as a stripper until her death at 70 yo.

I went to a bachelor party last weekend. My friend Gordon was getting married and it was kind of special as he is 78 years old. In fact, all of us at the party were in our mid-late seventies. It was the first bachelor party paid for by Medicare.
Hopefully they made it for the early bird special menu

Back