Decided on M1 for the cars

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the look of M1 5W30 and M1 0W40, I would happily use it, but unfortunately I never have. Here, the 5W30 costs $90 for 5L and the 0W-40 cost $100 for 5L.

I can get GTL Shell Helix Ultra 5W40 or full synthetic Castrol Magnatec 5W30 for better than half of that. Penrite 10-Tenths Racing that is 100% PAO & Ester is cheaper for me than M1 5W30.

If I lived in the USA, I would be all over it, especially the M1 HM oils which look great to me.

I'm sure it will serve you well Car51.

I used Mobil 1 (0w20) for several years....but my engine seemed very noisey. When I switched to QSUD 0w20....it was much quieter.

Will do an OC soon, but this time I'll be using PP (had a great $10 rebate & only paid $9.99 for the 5 gal. jug). Hopefully my my engine will continue to stay quiet.

Originally Posted By: Jetronic
Originally Posted By: meborder
You guys are clearly not dealing with autocorrect.....

no, my devices have autocorrect mechanisms turned off.

[autocorrect off]

Well thats jusr fsntsstic if thst eorjs for you, but as you can see, not everyone has the natural thimb dexteritu to type on a smartphone keyboard withoitnjust a little bit of help.

[autocorrect on]

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: meborder

[autocorrect off]

Well thats jusr fsntsstic if thst eorjs for you, but as you can see, not everyone has the natural thimb dexteritu to type on a smartphone keyboard withoitnjust a little bit of help.

[autocorrect on]

Laugh !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back