Random pic of the day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick1994

$100 site donor 2024
Was rotating my tires today, went to put the jack under the front of the car and saw this. The only person I can think of who would've done this is my brother and he swears he didn't. I think somebody must've put it there but if it just occurred, it's perfect.

I was pretty confused lol.

nwgb8.jpg

2w2oj60.jpg

27zjgk3.jpg

Looks like a random piece of trash picked up from the road, just happens to be a face. That is unless you know her?

Last edited:
Hide it in your brother's car somewhere...it's the start a new family tradition!!

That picture represents the reaction of gregk24 to your stone chipped front end. Argggggggggggg!!!!!!!!
grin.gif

Originally Posted By: doitmyself
That picture represents the reaction of gregk24 to your stone chipped front end. Argggggggggggg!!!!!!!!
grin.gif

Lol, it was repainted at one point, awfully. Peeling off too. Phoenix is all gravel on the side of the freeway and is the windshield crack capital of the U.S. from all the rocks, bumpers and hoods suffer too. Fortunately it's a beater so I couldn't care less.

Originally Posted By: BrocLuno
Pass it along to a neighbor's car when they are not looking ...
laugh.gif

Aha! My grandmother's next door neighbor is a friend of mine, a mechanic. Perfect candidate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back