World Economic Collapse is imminent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Mr Nice
Bandito,

Just wondering.... What is your occupation / career field?

I work for the Illuminati, trying to get the proletariat to invest for their retirement. In the future, we'll be seizing all the retirement accounts. That's how we win. They only way to fight us is to hide your money in Fox News gold coins, catheter futures, and vacation timeshares.

Lots of employers have a 401K plan, most no longer have a traditional pension unless you are a government employee.

I concur. Tax-deferred plans have definitely replaced pensions, and many employers contribute. If one doesn't, they would have to pay very well to make up for it to attract me.

Originally Posted By: GiveMeAVowel
This is the news they don't ever tell you about in the maime stream media.

That's all the vast majority of the populace is qualified for, anyhow. You're fortunate in the States. The States has an exceedingly highly educated populace. We have more grads, but you have a higher proportion of people with at least some college.

This country needs to be hit by an economic downturn, 1989 style. Then, when people had a minimum wage job, they hung onto it for dear life, rather than grouse about McJobs.

My nephew was telling me that $35,000 per year is very little money..... this is from a guy making $8.50 part-time sandwich maker.

I told him job market is tuff and difficult in the 'real world'. He will soon find out the real world will chew you up and spit you out like a piece of chewing gum if you have no job skills and add no value to your employer.

Current administration in WH says it great news so many jobs created every month. What they don't say is that 70% are part-time McJobs, per diem, contract, seasonal positions with zero benefits.

ConocoPhilips announced 500 layoffs in Houston, TX this week.

www.dailyjobcuts.com

Those numbers are so frequently manipulated you really can't believe them at all.

Then note the numbers of educated folks being imported strictly to take jobs! Where are the unions on this?

Originally Posted By: Bandito440
Bandito,

Just wondering.... What is your occupation / career field?

I work for the Illuminati, trying to get the proletariat to invest for their retirement. In the future, we'll be seizing all the retirement accounts. That's how we win. They only way to fight us is to hide your money in Fox News gold coins, catheter futures, and vacation timeshares.

Lots of employers have a 401K plan, most no longer have a traditional pension unless you are a government employee.

I concur. Tax-deferred plans have definitely replaced pensions, and many employers contribute. If one doesn't, they would have to pay very well to make up for it to attract me.

Is working for the "Illuminati" supposed to be a joke?

Originally Posted By: SteveSRT8
Current administration in WH says it great news so many jobs created every month. What they don't say is that 70% are part-time McJobs, per diem, contract, seasonal positions with zero benefits.

ConocoPhilips announced 500 layoffs in Houston, TX this week.

www.dailyjobcuts.com

Those numbers are so frequently manipulated you really can't believe them at all.

Then note the numbers of educated folks being imported strictly to take jobs! Where are the unions on this?

What unions? They have been systematically exterminated since the 80-s.

Originally Posted By: zpinch
Is working for the "Illuminati" supposed to be a joke?

Yes, I'm using satire to make fun of the conspiracy theories.

I'm anxiously awaiting responses to the following:

If we are to avoid equities so The Man doesn't win, where should I make the bi-weekly deposits that will allow me 7-8% annualized returns? Bearing in mind that I'll also be missing out on about $5,000 in annual contributions from my employer, I'm excited to see what you suggest.

Is the bond market also part of the conspiracy?

Please cite data showing that "the majority" of employers with tax-deferred retirement plans don't contribute.

By not investing for your retirement, even $50 from each paycheck, who do you think you're punishing?

Who gives a [censored]. What we are trying to say is YOUR retirement portfolio is going to be zero if you don't pull out now.

This definitely requires even a rudimentary explanation. If you're sure this is going to happen, then you must be able to say how you came to that conclusion, and how it's going to come about.

What market condition will result in my ten shares of VTI being worth zero?

If the entire stock market and the USD are worth zero one morning, what do you plan to do with gold?

Originally Posted By: SteveSRT8
https://www.opensecrets.org/orgs/list.php

Somehow the decimated SEIU found almost a quarter BILLION dollars to donate to 99% liberal causes. Please take a minute to review the list I posted and then comment on those poor destitute unions...

What's a 99% liberal cause? The website doesn't tell.

Originally Posted By: Alfred_B
What unions? They have been systematically exterminated since the 80-s.

Well no not exactly. It's a lot more like hordes of workers leaving unions and not coming back. They are still free to organize but it's not happening since the workers see no benefit.

You arrogant ignoramus! You tell everyone how the majority of the US population is supposed to own stock when they can barely feed a family of 3, when they are on food stamps, when their husband is thrown in fail for a petty crime because of racist police; or that wages are NOT keeping up with cost of living; all the jobs have been moved overseas; even ONE minor infraction/ticket to a poor family could mean no food, or a warrant for their arrest. The government doesn't help them get out of a hole, no, the system is designed to keep the little guy down, and kick them when they are down.

It takes a true ignoramus to believe all the gold bugs and doomsday prophets...those guys are trying to sell you something...and if you've bought it, hook, line and sinker...then you're an ignoramus.

If you're right about world economic collapse, then the M855 ammo I've bought in bulk will be worth much more than gold. In that case, brass would be my commodity play of choice...

What's really arrogant is reading a Canadian's opinion on how the US population lives. Your knowledge of our "system" is based on a sensationalist presentation, filtered by an ignoramus who believes only what he is told, and fails to think critically about the presentation, and who has no personal experience with the subject.

That's genuinely arrogant.

Originally Posted By: bbhero
The reduced benefit statement also clearly stated that this was due to money running short in the future. How so??? I honestly wonder what has been going on ? The current taxes are not going to be enough in the future to support the massive increases which are coming. Maybe there is a way for this to work out across the board. Sure hard to see this happening but maybe?? Only massive growth in the private sector with good paying jobs unlike the 60 to 70% of jobs in the past 6 six years which have been low paying service type positions in the $7.25 to $13 range. But how to bring this about is the question?? Our nation has gone from a production economy to a consumption driven economy. This imbalance is a big part of the problem in my opinion.

bbhero - did you get my PM?

Despite the ignorant diatribe of our neighbor to the North, who has bought into all the stuff he's being sold, you can overcome the personal challenges presented by this imbalance...and I hope you'll read, in detail, what I've said.

Cheers

I put $535 a week towards retirement: 401K, IRA and voluntary pension.

You must fund your own retirement future because SS income is peanuts.

Or, you could save nothing because you don't want the elites to win and find yourself turning 50, with no plan for the future. That's the Info Wars retirement plan.

Or, you could save nothing because you don't want the elites to win and find yourself turning 50, with no plan for the future. That's the Info Wars retirement plan.

Would it be OK if I referred to doing nothing but complaining as the "ignoramus plan"?

Originally Posted By: Astro14

Would it be OK if I referred to doing nothing but complaining as the "ignoramus plan"?
I fully approve.

Yet, lots of very wealthy people ARE buying gold and silver.
Are they "stupid"? LOL

Who is? What percentage of wealthy people are hoarding precious metals, and what portion of their portfolio is it?

You make many generalized statements without data to back them up.

Yet, lots of very wealthy people ARE buying gold and silver.

How much gold and silver are you buying? Additionally, if the stock market is such a poor idea, what makes the commodities market a great one?

To borrow an "antique" gem, gold is simply fiat currency, isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back