Investors....come in please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
PGH may be a good stock (it is) but I simply do not recommend stocks to friends and family. Only you weasels.
tongue.gif
(The majority of whom would want to kick the crap out of me already, so what have I got to lose?)

If you like igt check out the 3 yr and 3 mo chart on shfl. better yet the 5 year chart.
Appears to be resistance at 29 and more recently 32.

[ September 10, 2004, 04:08 PM: Message edited by: salesrep ]

quote:

Originally posted by Pablo:
Nov 3 will be the Kerry rally!!!!!!!!!

I'm ready.

Ha! That is if we don't have any problems with the "new and improved" voting machines down in Florida!!
rolleyes.gif

Anyway.....excellent gains today. I wish everyday was like today.......my entire portfolio moved up by over 5%!!!
fruit.gif
fruit.gif
fruit.gif

EDIT: GO LU & MOBL!!!
VIGN is still a "L"oser!!
mad.gif

If this has been covered-I apologize.

Its evident to me that U.S. obligations in the next 10 years will be in the vicinity of 20 Trillion given the shortfalls on SS and Medicare and who knows how many other pork barrels. If we don't implode like the Soviet Union at the very least the value of the doller will plumit.

What is the best way to protect one's self. I think buying Euros is the way to go but other than Futures/options-timing is too critical. Buying and selling Euros involves a huuuuge cost. I'm looking for EuroFunds that are based strictly on the value of the Euro. If the Euro gues up the fund goes up. Are there funds like that or other thoughts.

Thanks

Al - you could buy European equities (plenty of funds) or you could deposit as Euros in a Swiss bank account. Dude, you are the "King of Bears".

I'm not totally disagreeing with you, but I'm riding this b#tch out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back