Women with wearing fake long eye lashes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: MolaKule
My complaint is all of these Ducklips on TV and at the Mall
shocked.gif
02.gif

Ducklips? Are you talking about the look of a certain area of the body when they're wearing leggings? I love leggings, so long as the gal is attractive...of course there are always those who shouldn't wear cloths like that, but do anyway...

I don't get the random hair colors either. Why this random stripe of pink? Or red, or whatever.

OTOH... what's it to me? Just a random act of changing one's appearance, with drastically less long term implications as compared to say shaving ones head. I do similar when I buy a new baseball cap to wear. [Baseball cap as in style, not an actual ball cap. Right now I alternate between winter hat, wide brimmed hat, and a ball cap marked LL Bean. Although I just got one of those bill caps with earflaps which promises to become a winter favorite.]

Sometimes slight eyelash enhancements look ok, but like everything else it can be overdone. I like long eyelashes especially if they are done well enough where I can't tell if they are all natural or not.

In the sea of mediocrity, sometimes a little color streak, different hair style and color can be done tastefully and still be quite attractive. Especially if she can pull it off with a great personality.

Leggings are just immodest, even if the woman is in shape it is barely more than tights IMO. If they are not in shape
37.gif

Kinda skanky sometimes (not sayin' your wives or GFs are)!

Not sure if I like 'em or not. They do go well with fishnets and stilettos though.
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: JHZR2
Fail.
nicki-minaj.jpg

Success.
Cobie_Smulders.jpg

Nicki Minaj is one of the great paradoxes in females. I have no idea who finds her attractive. Or witty.

It simply makes me want to
37.gif
for about an hour straight, to purge myself of that filth.

Originally Posted By: Dwight_Frye
The women on FOX News all seem to wear the fake lashes, and they look HOT to me.

You are a Megyn Kelly girl too huh
smile.gif

It is alao hot she spells it "Megyn." It just is. Like, nuclear... everyone else just sounds so trashy.

fox-news-host-megyn-kelly-is-moving-to-a-primetime-slot.jpg

I stopped at an auto accident. The airbag went off and the woman driver has a perfectly shaped fake eyelash pasted to the center of her forehead. There were pieces of a cigarette on her face, too. She was okay but you could tell/hear the moment she looked in the rear view mirror.

What I don't understand is why my youngest daughter (17) wears them. She looks ridiculous with fake lashes on top of already long lashes.

My wife is jealous because all our daughters have long eyelashes just like me. My lashes have been a problem my entire life. They are long and always get in my eyes. I own several tweezers to pluck one that doesn't want to act right.

Years ago, I was taking a trans Atlantic flight with British Airways, and had popped a couple of Halcyon to get some shut eye.

Towards the end of the flight a flight attendant came to wake me.
At that time the BA attendants wore heavy corporate coloured eye makeup and this lady was.....well a little old.

I woke (in a drug induced haze) to find this brightly coloured, haggard face staring right at me.

I screamed quite loudly and almost lashed out at her.

I considered writing to BA to warn them and suggest they tone down the make up.

Yoga pants and leggings....................................................................................
01.gif

But yeah the 30lbs of makeup and duck faces don't do it for me.

Originally Posted By: redhat
Yoga pants and leggings....................................................................................
01.gif

But yeah the 30lbs of makeup and duck faces don't do it for me.

+1
The yoga pants/leggings/leg lingerie aren't always for yoga ...sometimes they're used like any other lure in the tackle box.
The fake lashes..a Hollywood thing.They went away for awhile,now they're back and Minaj looks nicer without the makeup.It all comes down to glam,women like to feel good about themselves and have us guys notice their beauty and such.It's all good if tastefully done.

Originally Posted By: Dwight_Frye
The women on FOX News all seem to wear the fake lashes, and they look HOT to me.

Edit :Fox news is(most awesomely) eye candy central.."are you watching the news again?".."yup!"

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: grampi
shocked.gif
02.gif

Ducklips? Are you talking about the look of a certain area of the body when they're wearing leggings?

Holy smokes... THAT is hilarious...!!! Is that what that's called now?

Originally Posted By: grampi
shocked.gif
02.gif

Ducklips? Are you talking about the look of a certain area of the body when they're wearing leggings? I love leggings, so long as the gal is attractive...of course there are always those who shouldn't wear cloths like that, but do anyway...

I think you're talking about camel toe
wink.gif

Duck lips and/or duck face is when chicks puff out their lips while making peace signs with their hands when they take selfies
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back