BITOG’s Oil Shelf of NIGHTMARE!!! (many pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: simple_gifts
Liberty Motor Oil, Freedom from certification!

34.gif

They're usually a little less than a dollar off from legitimate oils. So they're not even extreme bargains, but it's enough to have Johnny Public choose it over something proper.

I had no idea that Smitty's put out garbage like that Black Knight stuff. I was *almost* considering trying some Super S Multiflo of theirs because it's cheap and I'm running shorter OCIs but now I'll avoid their company altogether.

Very glad I found QSGB on sale for the same price instead...

When I first saw this I was originally on my phone so the photos were small. I just realized the price of this. I knew stuff was a bit more $$$$$ over in Chicago, but dang.. $2.99 a quart is a bit much for an off brand at a dollar store.

Originally Posted By: dlundblad
When I first saw this I was originally on my phone so the photos were small. I just realized the price of this. I knew stuff was a bit more $$$$$ over in Chicago, but dang.. $2.99 a quart is a bit much for an off brand at a dollar store.

Yeah, no kidding.

$2.99 a quart is a bit much for an off brand at a dollar store.

It's also too much money to pay to destroy your engine when you can do it many other ways for free!

Especially considering I just bought 22 quarts of Valvoline NextGen Conventional for $22 at Autozone...this stuff should be used as heating oil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back