Bullet Express

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm a late night TV junkie sometimes and I saw an advertisement for the Bullet Express and how "amazing" it supposedly is and I watched the advertisement because I like laughing at the people on TV and how fake they are.

Later in the week I was in a mall the other day and saw a demonstration they had running and it was really easy.

I started thinking about buying one because of all the "healthier" cooking I'm doing these days and bought one online about a week ago.

It came today and I cleaned it and used it to make a Chicken soup for lunch. (Took all of 10 minutes to prepare and about 30 minutes to cook)

The soup turned out awesome. I'm making their 8 minute pizza tonight for dinner with a whole-wheat home made dough.

I'm not usually one to buy stuff off TV but this thing is the $#!@

... But wait there is more...

I acted "now" and got the juicer attachment thingy for it and so I can make fresh fruit juice and great smoothies etc. This works as advertised and is really neat. I never knew oranges and carrots tasted so good together.

Anyways... Thought I would let y'all know...

Here is the website if anyone is interested:
http://www.bulletexpress.com/index.php

It's good... I really like it. It's built well and works as well as advertised.

The Magic Bullet to me looks cheap and not worth the money and that is why I didn't buy it.

Face it, you bought the wrong bullet:

bullitt-mustang-concept.jpg

If the power goes out you can still use the slap chop...

Shouldn't this be in the food section?

Coincidentally, when you order stuff from TV, do it from a station/show you like, as they get a cut. They track it through different 800 numbers.

I never thought about posting it in the food section... Thought it was more off-topic because it is a machine and not really talking about food directly but more the preparation of food.

It's a very cool machine that works as advertised and I'm happy I bought it. Can't wait to make the Cheese Cake and Apple pie like they do in the video.

It's super fast and cleanup is a snap. Which is good because I hate waiting for food.
lol.gif

We bought the basic Bullet on ebay 4 years ago for about $30, we have used it daily ever since. it has it's limitations but has been very reliable.

You can buy ground flax seed for the same price as regular flax seed (at least I can at the Bulk Barn), but coffee is a neat idea.

Apparently I can do that in my Bullet Express unit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back