Investors....come in please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big up day for me to today.
banana2.gif

EMC, VMW got hammered today. Almost bought EMC last week, but backed off. Cramer said it was time to buy it. Looks like a good move on my part.
grin2.gif

Originally Posted By: Oldmoparguy1
Originally Posted By: Pablo
What's up with FRO, bro?

Problem? I'm up over 2 bux at the moment..

I said up....yeah up $2.74. So thanks for the recommendation!!

Originally Posted By: Oldmoparguy1
What's up with FRO, bro?

Problem? I'm up over 2 bux at the moment..

I said up....yeah up $2.74. So thanks for the recommendation!!

Yer welcome.
grin2.gif

It will work it's way up towards $50, my guess is it will be around $45-47 at x-div.

Tanker stocks in general move up mostly between Apr. & Oct. Fro held up well into Nov. in 07.

Fro & Nat are my favs. Both have moved quickly into double hull tankers, that gives them an edge in new contracts.

What I find interesting is how they pay divs somewhat like REITs.

I'm hoping for a drop before x-dev. I would like to double down on FRO.

What is the deal with NRO's negative EPS?

Ive been looking at some real estate income with a nice yield. Ive had a few looks at PCC.

JMH

Originally Posted By: JHZR2
What is the deal with NRO's negative EPS?

Don't know. I'm looking for more info.
Quote:

Ive been looking at some real estate income with a nice yield. Ive had a few looks at PCC.

JMH

That looks interesting..

Amazing. 1.25% drop in 9 days. They must be really scared sh$tless about the condition of the credt markets right now trying to buy these banks time to sort out those level 3 derivatives.

Overall, I don't think it's a bad move for the overall economy and it will help out lots of ordinary americans, at least in the short run. But now Bernanke will be seen as Wall Street's biggest stooge, although that is not why I think he did it.

Amazing. The market just turned on a dime and is in the red after being up 160. What's going on here? Was there some breaking news that I missed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back