Your Just a Costco Cowboy

GON

$100 Site Donor 2024
Credit the title to Mel Tillis- "Your just a Coca Cola Cowboy"

334701606_927595271696700_4841802815448136790_n.jpg

That made me think of when Mitt Romney said his wife buys him those nice Costco shirts in the 3-pack (they're nice fitted shirts, I have many, but they aren't in a pack of 3).

Unlikely. As a child T was dressed in non matching Garanimals by his mother and was ruthlessly bullied; can't you tell?
I believe Tucker was sent off to a boarding school in the North East. Big change for a California native.

That made me think of when Mitt Romney said his wife buys him those nice Costco shirts in the 3-pack (they're nice fitted shirts, I have many, but they aren't in a pack of 3).
John, I am in full Costco dress this morning.

Costco pants, undershirt, underwear, shirt, pants, socks, and shoes . Picture taken moments ago while I am eating breakfast.
PXL_20230311_001920381.jpg

John, I am in full Costco dress this morning.

Costco pants, undershirt, underwear, shirt, pants, socks, and shoes . Picture taken moments ago while I am eating breakfast.
View attachment 144347
I admit to being a Costco fanboy, but there are reasons. Example again is last Friday, I saw their bacon was $13.99 which is $3.49/lb, as it's 4 one pound packages. This is pre-pandemic pricing. I saw an article saying that food cos. do not feel like lowering prices despite all ingredients having come down in price--they state prices were too low and they're not going back. I honestly feel that Costco is a good actor--their margin remains consistent, and so prices go up, and they also go down. They don't gouge. Their fitted shirts are good quality.

Back