Auto racing today

hrv

I look forward to today with the Indy 500 followed by the Coca Cola 600...Looks like weather will mess up the NASCAR race today and Monday does not look much better...

Watching Monaco on the F1 Multiviewer app. I would spread them out more, but my laptop is an Alienware M18 so I only have so much screen room.

image0(1).jpeg

As someone who was born, raised and still lives around the Indianapolis market, the month of May is a quasi-holy one. It's not called the Greatest Spectacle in Racing for no good reason.
and you have a great NHRA Drag Racing track too with the US Nationals...

Great Indy 500 till the end.... That to me was a joke of a finish....a great race all day come down to a lap...Indy needs a better way of doing it...Like 4 or five laps after the red flag...not what I saw today...

I got all my work done around the house so I could watch racing and now I hear the 600 may be rained out. This especially ticks me off because we sit her in my part of MI in another drought year. We have had only one measurable rain the entire month of May. :poop:
I dont think cup comes to MIS until August and we are definitely gonna need some rain before then.

Back