You Have To Be Kidding...

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are actually people that think this is acceptable

428120_3256893908390_1448388048_33319719_44163018_n.jpg

How does the garbage mound not consume the driver in corners or braking?

While its sad to see this at least they don't throw it out their window.

At least those folks don't get their picture posted...
whistle.gif

I can't believe you posted that car!! I took my first picture of that car in 2009 and another back in November 2011. Both times I saw in the parking lot of Albertsons on north Collins, just north of I-30. Same parking lot with La Madalienes.

Where did you take the picture?

Rod

Yea I can't stand one or two items rattling around and throw them out ASAP. This mess would drive me nuts.

Just think of the leakage from the dribbles left in the cups, yuck. The thing would be like the inside of a dumpster. Well, at least nobody's gonna' bum a ride of off him/her.

The smell has got to be awful. I know if I forget to grab my insulated mug on a Friday afternoon, it stinks in there on Monday morning if I don't drive all weekend. I can't imagine a car full of them. I drink my coffee black too. Add cream and sugar and you'll have an even bigger mess.

That looks like McDonalds. And it looks like there are also food wrappers and containers in there. I see nuggets in the back, for the kids no doubt. The stench must be terrible.

Last edited:
Yep. Used to work at an auto auction doing evaluations and inspections on cars coming in. Too often cars from New Jersey and New York came in looking just like this. I guess the reason they were coming to auction is because no dealers in those states would touch a car such as that. It's really a shame when people think that's acceptable and are allowed to do that.

Originally Posted By: Rick in PA
Just think of the leakage from the dribbles left in the cups, yuck. The thing would be like the inside of a dumpster. Well, at least nobody's gonna' bum a ride of off him/her.

It's a him. Guaranteed.

Imagine the odor inside that car...

Originally Posted By: Tegger
It's a him. Guaranteed.

Why a Him? Most cars I see like that (or close to it) are usually accompanied by a rather large heifer.

Originally Posted By: bdcardinal
Try working on a car like that. I have had that unfortunate pleasure when I worked at Sears, not that car, but ones just like it.

Originally Posted By: Tegger
Originally Posted By: Rick in PA

It's a him. Guaranteed.

Gender doesn't seem to matter but the worst offenders of that sort of filth seem to be Yaris and New Beetle owners.

I had a client with a New Beetle that was so loaded with garbage that you couldn't see the back seat or the cargo cover was in place. It smelled so bad. Horrendous.
She asked me, "Will my car still be the same when you take that breathalyzer out?"
"Gawd, I hope not lady."

The Yarises aren't that bad but they have plenty of garbage and one seems to be particularly strong with patchouli stink.

Roughnecks and ranchers come in with high end trucks (Laramie, LTZ, King Ranch...etc...) that have the leather seats and carpet caked with inches of drilling mud and/or cow manure and they do not smell as bad as that New Beetle does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back