You guys experiencing wild used car prices?

This article popped up in my feed.

Autoblog: Analysts warn of possible used car price plunge in late 2022.
Rising interest rates are going to put a rapid halt to this insane used vehicle market situation (you can expect to see this in the real estate market as well), and this looks like about the right time frame for it to happen. Many people have been put hopelessly upside down during this price spike. IMO this is going to have a dramatic impact on the used car market and will affect it for quite some time into the future.

Rising interest rates are going to put a rapid halt to this insane used vehicle market situation (you can expect to see this in the real estate market as well), and this looks like about the right time frame for it to happen. Many people have been put hopelessly upside down during this price spike. IMO this is going to have a dramatic impact on the used car market and will affect it for quite some time into the future.
Considering how many people get upside down in cars in good times; its gonna be nuts! Repo men will be busy.
Interest rates, general cooling off of the economy and persistent high prices of everything will cut into peoples fancy car payment fund fast.

average Joe just need to be focused on paying off debts before storm comes along

for example, i'm focusing on paying of my Accord

economy pull back is long overdue, but I afraid next time the Fed will be out of its ammunitions

Back