**** you BITOG members!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
All this ranting and raving about green nectar got me a bit jazzed about my next oil change in my 2.5l N/A Subaru. I weighed the pro's and con's, and decided to go for the GC.

I made my way down to the local Autozone. I was excited to find a bottle 'Made in Germany', then 2, 3, then 5 bottles, mixed in with 'Made in USA' stuff.

**** ! 5 bottles! In need 6. The store manager gave me a sickly laugh but agreed to check in the back. While he was checking, I noticed that ONE OF THE SAFETY RINGS ON THE CAP HAD BEEN VIOLATED ENOUGH TO SNEAK THE CAP OFF AND SEE THE GREEN ELIXIR INSIDE!!!

Now, I knew immediately that an unbelieving BITOG fool had been there before me, and had been unable to resist the urge to see green for himself, but I just can't get past the idea that the manager is sick of the constant backroom search requests, and popped it open himself to put an unpleasant additive of his own in there (sand?).

So whoever it was, thanks for leaving me with 4+1 opened one, I REALLY appreciate it!!! Now I have to drive a half hour just to try to find a 6th bottle.

nono.gif
nono.gif

lol.gif
Seriously, should I use the opened one?

Nate

When I'm adding to my GC supply I try not to buy the ones that have been opened, as well, I'll often avoid the ones which have oil leaking all over the outside, although sometimes I'll just grab one of the shop rags from the auto section of the store and wipe off the bottle if there are no more clean ones.
smile.gif

Yes, it is a sickness.
tongue.gif

quote:

Originally posted by poison:
I noticed that ONE OF THE SAFETY RINGS ON THE CAP HAD BEEN VIOLATED ENOUGH TO SNEAK THE CAP OFF AND SEE THE GREEN ELIXIR INSIDE!!!

Now, I knew immediately that an unbelieving BITOG fool had been there before me, and had been unable to resist the urge to see green for himself...so whoever it was, thanks for leaving me with 4+1 opened one, I REALLY appreciate it!!! Now I have to drive a half hour just to try to find a 6th bottle.

nono.gif
nono.gif

lol.gif
Seriously, should I use the opened one?

Nate

I feel really bad about this...anyone have a tissue...for some reason my nose is a little oily...anyone else smell gummy bears?....
grin.gif

PS I think you're OK to use the open one...to make you feel really secure, pour it out into a clean glass jar just in case someone did do something weird so you can check for contaminates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back