XD3 in Ontario

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to making a trip to pick up some XD3 soon, any fellow bitogers interested in wanting some because of the difficult hours they are open? The price is $5.05/litre plus taxes. PM and I will get back to you.
canada.gif

Quote:

???Walmart, Superstore, Canadian Tire, all have this stuff here in MB.

only seen the 0/40 stuff here (gold labels)- I believe civic is stopping up on the 0/30 (blue lable).

Same as JackFish here in Leamington.

Hey 2000civic, we were in T.O. on the weekend and were planning on stopping at Wendy's for lunch in the Shell service center on 401 in Miss.
It was all shut down ??!! When did that happen ??
Almost wet my pants making it to the next off ramp.
blush.gif

am going to making a trip to pick up some XD3 soon, any fellow bitogers interested in wanting some because of the difficult hours they are open? The price is $5.05/litre plus taxes. PM and I will get back to you.

XD3 0W30 group IV full synthetic smart guy.

The Wal-Marts in Windsor are starting to dry up in the 0W-40 flavor but still carry the 15w-40 dino.I go to the Warehouse on St.Luke in Windsor or to the one in Chatham to get mine anywho...but it's a nice gesture on 2000Civic's part to offer a pick-up.
thumbsup.gif

Quote:

Hey 2000civic, we were in T.O. on the weekend and were planning on stopping at Wendy's for lunch in the Shell service center on 401 in Miss.
It was all shut down ??!! When did that happen ??
Almost wet my pants making it to the next off ramp.
blush.gif

Yup, they shut that place down about six months ago, and it doesn't look like they'll be reopening it either. That place is less than five minutes from my house (and from 2000civic's house, he lives in the same townhouse complex as I do)

The Shell closed down in the summer because a new Flying J truck stop will be opening in the next year or so because of its prime location. Pats' right it is less then 5 minutes from our subdivision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back