Worst Fast Food Restaurants in America

Church’s around my neck of the woods is really bad, the local franchisee just doesn’t care about his stores. But their chicken(along with Popeye’s and dare I say it, Krispy Krunchy from a bodega/gas station) is up there - better than KFC who does have presentation and cleanliness standards.
We have Church's here too. I couldn't agree with you more.

I question how the main Fast food chain restaurants call their product food.

Most serve edible products that are far removed from the actual, natural food produced in nature. Aside from the fact that most fast food is laced with fillers and chemical additives they are commonly cooked using borderline toxic cooking oil, all of which can wreak havoc in your digestive system, cause inflammation, and contribute to other health issues.

Several years ago when Panda Express opened their food was pretty good. Lately it has turned to hog swill. In a hurry the other day my wife and I stopped at Burger King for a quick eat. The cost was $18.00 for the two of us. Never again.
Burger King is only useful if you have coupons

2 Whopper Jrs and 2 fries $4

If you get anything other than a VERY POPULAR item at BK expect petrified food, never buy anything chicken or anything unusual.

The 2x breakfast croissant, 2x potatoes and 2x coffees $5 is another good one

Panda also is best during heavy traffic as you get larger portions and fresh food, always check the food carefully before you order for a pleasant experience

Anyone ever tried broaster chicken? There's one joint here in town that sells it, but their main business is ice cream, so I'm a bit weary...
I can't believe broasted chicken would be bad, but these days, who knows?

Around here (small town of 5000) We only have a Mom and Pop store and Chester's Chicken. Both are excellent!

Reactions: GON
fast food is SICK food, even decent restaurants use many unhealthy ingredients + seed oils are prolly the WORSE!! thats pretty anything deep fried!!! save $$$$ + eat at home as much as possible + be healthier IF you dont OVER eat or eat TOO OFTEN!!

fast food is SICK food, even decent restaurants use many unhealthy ingredients + seed oils are prolly the WORSE!! thats pretty anything deep fried!!! save $$$$ + eat at home as much as possible + be healthier IF you dont OVER eat or eat TOO OFTEN!!

Is anyone suggestion living on it?

Church’s around my neck of the woods is really bad, the local franchisee just doesn’t care about his stores. But their chicken(along with Popeye’s and dare I say it, Krispy Krunchy from a bodega/gas station) is up there - better than KFC who does have presentation and cleanliness standards.
The one for my area is straight up crap too, we just ate their last weekend and decided we are done with them, the KFC we had closed up.

Broasters make great chicken. Its a great machine to have a restaurant period.
Broasters is a similar fried chicken franchise concept as Krispy Krunchy - and it uses similar pressurized fryers as KFC does.

Never had it - I’ve had Krispy Krunchy many times, there’s a few bodegas that carry it. Part of the KK franchise agreement is food safety, buying your products from them(I think Tyson is their main supplier) and other quality measures.

Is anyone suggestion living on it?

No but the overwhelming supermajority of edible products available at restaurants, grocery stores, etc are in fact what most people are living off of and they are no healthier than fast food.

Food quality and what passes as acceptable to be commonly consumed is appalling IMHO. Fast food is just the tip of the iceberg.

Burger King is only useful if you have coupons

I used to get BK, McD. and Arby's coupons in the mail for years. Haven't seen any in a year or two. I used to keep a sheet of the BK ones in the car in case of a rare visit. I don't know if BK still honors it, but if you asked for the senior discount and admit to being one, you got a 10% discount on the total.

Until a few years ago, I had two different very old franchise BK's in my area. Both were owned by the same couple. Both were super clean and run very well. They got old and sold them. One became a total dump, the other torn down for a parts store.

It just blows my mind so many people eat all this trash day in and day out. I'm am so grateful I learned to feed myself if it's just a 5min meal or a elaborate dinner I enjoy feeding myself..
You sure save a lot of money doing it. It's their decision. It's no different than someone going through a six pack every evening after work.

Last edited:
Back