Won't be here for LONG TIME

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, thanks to couple members that like shoving their opinions down people's throats; I won't be posting jack. Pretty sad and downright disgusting when no facts or actual info is posted. I dont really care as ask for suggestions on something and people give sky high $$$$ suggestions.

No need to leave, and a whole bunch here don't want you to.

This site has an IGNORE button and it is simply wonderful. Totally transforms the site into relaxing fun when properly applied.
thumbsup2.gif

I probably have less than 10 trolls on ignore and it changes everything.

Car51,
I feel ya, but I hope you don't disappear. I'd miss you, friend.

Originally Posted By: Skid
Put them on ignore.

Is that an option?! There are a few I'd like to never see again.

Personally I won't use the ignore button. Honestly, no one on the internet can rattle my cage enough to really bother me. I guess I was blessed with a thick skin, LOL.

51, I hope you don't go. You seem like a real good guy.
thumbsup2.gif

Hate to see you go, what happened?

Honestly some times a little time off is good for the soul.

Originally Posted By: RichardS
Originally Posted By: Skid
Put them on ignore.

Is that an option?! There are a few I’d like to never see again.

Yeah, just go to their profile and click “ignore this user” unfortunately the ignore feature here isn’t quite as effective as some other software but it will display a “click to view post”. However if someone quotes then the quote will show.

Originally Posted By: car51
So, thanks to couple members that like shoving their opinions down people's throats; I won't be posting jack. Pretty sad and downright disgusting when no facts or actual info is posted. I dont really care as ask for suggestions on something and people give sky high $$$$ suggestions.

Unfortunately some trolls love drama.

Originally Posted By: gfh77665
Personally I won't use the ignore button. Honestly, no one on the internet can rattle my cage enough to really bother me. I guess I was blessed with a thick skin, LOL.

Haha same here! I actually like to antagonize and play with internet forum douche bags just to anger them even more! :p

Oh for pete's sake-enough of the drama. It's a discussion forum; you need to have a thick skin to play. Put on your big boy britches and get over it.

Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm
Originally Posted By: gfh77665

Haha same here! I actually like to antagonize and play with internet forum douche bags just to anger them even more! :p

Your comments made me laugh! Lol

I never do that, but still I think it's funny.

Didn't we just do this a week ago but about filter cutting?

Car51- I enjoy your cuts, posts, etc... seems a lot of people do. If it were up to me I'd like to see you stay. Truthfully the internet (world) is full of stupid people. You have to ignore them and just keep on keeping on for all the others. Ultimately though this forum is only good for you if it doesn't stress you out. If the net impact on you is negative give up and walk away. However, if you enjoy it more then you are annoyed you should stay and ignore the trolls.

Originally Posted By: Pop_Rivit
Oh for pete's sake-enough of the drama. It's a discussion forum; you need to have a thick skin to play. Put on your big boy britches and get over it.

I agree.

Check out the thread that prompted car51's meltdown:
https://bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/4349836/1

His antagonist, fdcg27, was being quite reasonable. Maybe wrong, but calm and reasonable. It looks to me like car51 became quite annoyed when fdcg27 refused to change his mind, and reacted by stomping out of the room, so to speak.

Maybe Car51 is just having a bad day. Hope you stay but I did not see anything posted that would bother me that much? Is there more to this story?

I appreciate car51's posts, he's one of my favorite users on here.

But, this week he has been very moody and grouchy. He's usually the nicest guy I've ever seen on here. Maybe he has some personal stuff going on in his life, not my business, but he has been snapping back at folks left and right lately.

Originally Posted By: Pop_Rivit

seriously. No one here matters THAT much (except maybe Molakule). who do people think they are, that they think we care if they stay or go? That takes some gall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back