Will higher Na in Exxon Superflow effect my AF reading in my UOA?

I need to check my truck for coolant contamination. The oil is Exxon Superflo. Will the sodium in this formula affect that part of the UOA? Or, should I wait and do another OCI with another brand? Thanks, Joe [ August 27, 2005, 08:16 AM: Message edited by: Gary Allan ]

quote:
Originally posted by jorton: Or, should I wait and do another OCI with another brand?
Bingo. I would just skip all the Mobil dinos (and now Exxon Superflo). There's many other good choices to pick from.

jorton

Gary Allen - Thank you for editing the title. In the future I will make the title more detailed. TNS - I think I've seen Na(from antimony?) in EM dinos and Pennzoil UOA's too. Is this correct and are there any others? [ August 27, 2005, 08:59 PM: Message edited by: jorton ]

Perusing the VOA and UOA section, I only see Na used in EM dinos in the lastest SM formulas. Personally, I'm underwhelmed by Mobil's dino offerings. Pennzoil, Chevron/Havoline, Conoco, etc., all offer excellent dinos without the confusion of Na showing up in both the VOA and UOA.