Wife brought home Quaker State...

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife was going to walmart so i asked if she could grab some PYB. They did not have 5w30 but right next to it was Quaker State. So it looks like the Chevy is getting somthing different this time. I am guessing the truck wont even notice.

Q.S. is excellent oil and still made by SOPUS... You are good!

My Walmart had Q.S. and PYB on the same skid and the PYB is $9.88 and the Q.S. is $10.88.

21.gif

It's the mans job to hunt and gather...especially when it comes to oil!!! Never let the women shop for oil :) LOL.. Kidding of course...

Last edited:
Just put in some QS green bottle. Except for the poorly designed OLD style jug that makes a total mess BUT the oil is great!

I've just go to figure out how to use the jugs (I've got about 15 jugs in the stash) so they work better....

Bill

I picked up 2 cases of QS Advanced Durability 10W30 last month at AAP when it was on sale. The price came out to $2.16 per quart. I will be doing my first oil change with it next weekend. I am trying to be patient but really can't wait to try it after reading so many positive posts about QS GB.

Originally Posted By: Nickdfresh
I wouldn't be surprised if PYB and QS were identical base oils...

You would probably be correct on this assumption, but the additive packages are totally different.

The truck will be perfectly happy.
I have never sent my wife out for oil, but if I did, and she brought back anything close to what I wanted, I'd say "thanks, dear", and run it.
You probably can't go wrong with any SOPUS product, so I'd use it gladly.

Originally Posted By: StevieC
My Walmart had Q.S. and PYB on the same skid and the PYB is $9.88 and the Q.S. is $10.88.

21.gif

32.gif
Is it on rollback??

/end

QS will work well for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back