Who needs a truck, when you can use your Porsche

how much can the tires weigh? That's alota weight on that roof apparatus (car damage?).
Alota weight up that hi too. I'd chance the off ctr of gravity up there but the trailer (if he's gotta porche he can rent-a) is best, no?
The 996 are not expensive used, but are increasing, and are fairly easy to own despite some high (think Cessna like) Porsche parts prices.

The 996 is the lowest cost entry to 911 ownership....now if someone would have only told us that back in 2001......:D

The 996 are not expensive used, but are increasing, and are fairly easy to own despite some high (think Cessna like) Porsche parts prices.

The 996 is the lowest cost entry to 911 ownership....now if someone would have only told us that back in 2001......:D
I dunno. The steering bungee on my Cessna Cardinal is $33,000. It’s a tube with a rod and 2 small springs. Total parts cost, maybe $20. And yes, you could make one at home.

That part is nowhere near the complexity of a shock or strut. A Porsche would have to have $150,000 dampers to compete

I dunno. The steering bungee on my Cessna Cardinal is $33,000. It’s a tube with a rod and 2 small springs. Total parts cost, maybe $20. And yes, you could make one at home.

That part is nowhere near the complexity of a shock or strut. A Porsche would have to have $150,000 dampers to compete
Seems like a good time to part it out! wow...

extra zero I hope.... odd, they are in the $400 range for the pa28 series... ouch

extra zero I hope.... odd, they are in the $400 range for the pa28 series... ouch
Nope!

The plastic knob on the emergency gear handle is old and deteriorating. It's not needed for function, but like a gearshift knob, it makes it comfortable to use the handle. It's a 1 inch round black plastic knob. $660.

Nope!

The plastic knob on the emergency gear handle is old and deteriorating. It's not needed for function, but like a gearshift knob, it makes it comfortable to use the handle. It's a 1 inch round black plastic knob. $660.
Thats darn near Beechcraft prices! Reminds me, annual this month:eek:

6liijc1sd9y81.jpg

Just how stupid can you get? I like adding utility to all sorts of vehicles; that, by comparison, is downright abuse...
I vote that it is a gag....whatever furniture is on top doesn't appear to clear the beam and the trip would probably end at the first corner above walking speed. At least, I hope its a gag....

Back