Does one need a Euro-speced oil?

to tell you the truth, when i think of a luxury sports sedan then my mind goes to a jaguar, a Bentley, a Maserati ..yes there is a 7,8,6 maybe series that are somehow luxury ,but in my mind a luxury car , a sport or not is something with a heritage behind, you know its as expensive as an exotic sport car , has handcrafted leather ,real wood interior e.t.c .
so in that case for me, bmws are sports cars but not luxury, imitation of luxury i would say:D
Thankfully everyone does handcrafted leather and has real wood interior trim as an option. Everyone also provides the highest quality of leather/fabric as an option (ex, BMW Individual).
I'm surprised being in the UK you didn't mention Alpina or Mercedes Benz. I'm kinda surprised you mentioned Bentley (i.e. VW) but not Rolls Royce (i.e. BMW).

Thankfully everyone does handcrafted leather and has real wood interior trim as an option. Everyone also provides the highest quality of leather/fabric as an option (ex, BMW Individual).
I'm surprised being in the UK you didn't mention Alpina or Mercedes Benz. I'm kinda surprised you mentioned Bentley (i.e. VW) but not Rolls Royce (i.e. BMW).
bmws and merc they don' carry a significant heritage , a myth like these cars..bmw and mercs address to a wider range of buyers.massive production sport sedans.

after all the ,luxury ones ,i mention, are not for everyday commute, you have bmw for that.and they don't have an individual section, they are all individual ,they are made all with individual specs and only that.

i didn't mention these alpina and merc bcs. in my mind and only these are not luxury sport sedans, they are more either luxury sedans or sport sedans.

but talking about Bentley , they have all kinds: sport sedans ,luxury sedans and luxury sport sedans.
its not necessary the right way to distinct them, again its my way,, its a matter of opinion.

Back