Who likes Bubba burgers??

quote:
Originally posted by BUDSHAD: Best darn frozen hamburger ever. Try one if you have the means.
Who am I to argue but..... personally, I prefer my burgers at least warm and on the hotter side is better.

One of the better frozen burgers on the market. I've had them. They are good if you want a burger for lunch and don't have a lot of time. Where I live, half of the people who live here are film industry tofu wielding soybean schmucks and I was able to find them. Pablo, you can't find these at Whole Foods , Gelsons, or Mrs. Gooch's [Big Grin] That said, I'll take a feta cheese infused 80% Lean burger with mushrooms and swiss BBQ'd on a smog producing billowing charcoal weber grill over a Bubba Burger. But that is just me. [Cheers!]

I'm sorry I read this now. Been keeping frozen dinners for those days I'm too wiped to cook breakfast or lunch (whatever you call the first meal of the day at 2:00 pm). Guess the cat and I will have some fun. The microwave is the big attraction when I'm the only one at home, usually reading ("coming to" the first few hours). She'll be getting a workout to check what's happening if these are as good as ya'll are saying. I'll have to heat up some cast iron it looks like. [LOL!]

quote:
Originally posted by Pablo: We don't that good **** over here in granola land. Ship me some. I'll send you some tofu delight and a side of Buddha deluxe.
you shoulda clicked a few links... they sell it at military commisaries, albertons, vons, and pavilion (the nicer vons).