Who likes Bubba burgers??

Status
Not open for further replies.
quote:

Originally posted by BUDSHAD:
Best darn frozen hamburger ever. Try one if you have the means.

Who am I to argue but..... personally, I prefer my burgers at least warm and on the hotter side is better.

I don't know that brand. Are those burgers made by or from Bubba?
confused.gif

I had a White Castle burger once.
frown.gif

One of the better frozen burgers on the market. I've had them. They are good if you want a burger for lunch and don't have a lot of time.

Where I live, half of the people who live here are film industry tofu wielding soybean schmucks and I was able to find them. Pablo, you can't find these at Whole Foods , Gelsons, or Mrs. Gooch's
grin.gif

That said, I'll take a feta cheese infused 80% Lean burger with mushrooms and swiss BBQ'd on a smog producing billowing charcoal weber grill over a Bubba Burger. But that is just me.

cheers.gif

I'm sorry I read this now.

Been keeping frozen dinners for those days I'm too wiped to cook breakfast or lunch (whatever you call the first meal of the day at 2:00 pm).

Guess the cat and I will have some fun. The microwave is the big attraction when I'm the only one at home, usually reading ("coming to" the first few hours). She'll be getting a workout to check what's happening if these are as good as ya'll are saying. I'll have to heat up some cast iron it looks like.

lol.gif

quote:

Originally posted by Pablo:
We don't that good **** over here in granola land.

Ship me some. I'll send you some tofu delight and a side of Buddha deluxe.

you shoulda clicked a few links...

they sell it at military commisaries, albertons, vons, and pavilion (the nicer vons).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back