Which oil filter

Motorcraft from Walmart sent to your store for pickup or delivered to home? Amazon is not the only online seller of things. Rock Auto may not be fresh filters depends on luck. I just got some gaskets in a sealed box from them today for my 3rz. The seal was opened, and a sticker put on the box “contents verified.” The gaskets are steel with no labeling on them. So I have to rely on hope. I think they are fine but still, the box says not returnable if seal is broken. My seal was already broken, anything could be in there.

Motorcraft from Walmart sent to your store for pickup or delivered to home? Amazon is not the only online seller of things. Rock Auto may not be fresh filters depends on luck. I just got some gaskets in a sealed box from them today for my 3rz. The seal was opened, and a sticker put on the box “contents verified.” The gaskets are steel with no labeling on them. So I have to rely on hope. I think they are fine but still, the box says not returnable if seal is broken. My seal was already broken, anything could be in there.
Walmart.com doesn't even sell Motorcraft anymore..

If you are doing 6-7k OCI the Supertech/ACDELCO or any of the Fram offerings will be fine. Ditto for STP from AZ, etc.

I have used supertech and ac delco oil filters for 8K OCI. Either will be fine for your application. They are available and not expensive at your local Walmart.

Walmart always has them around here.

That said i'm not that thrilled with the recent change to more standard louvers over the previously large and well stamped ones.

Just grab a FRAM XG10575 and run it 2 OCI or a PH10575 for 1.

O'Reilly's is my go to store here. It is the closest store and it is always well stocked and clerks know how to read and make change. It's all good.

Walmart always has them around here.

That said i'm not that thrilled with the recent change to more standard louvers over the previously large and well stamped ones.

Just grab a FRAM XG10575 and run it 2 OCI or a PH10575 for 1.
I just grabbed a Napa Gold this morning, but for future reference can you enlighten me on the louvers please?

The old style MC500s and 400S had large wide louvres. Newer ones have louvres that look like every other purolator. Roughly coinciding with the change to decals.

Honestly if you aren't doing crazy long OCIs any filter is gonna perform well. Even the lowly Orange can Fram. I like Super tech myself

Back