Which oil filter

I'm currently running Motorcraft filters on my Ford Edge but my local Walmart doesn't carry them anymore, so I started getting them at Amazon and they started arriving damaged. I really don't want to get them from Rock Auto it will come out too much with shipping, Dealer wants too much.. Looking for another quality filter I guess..
Thank you

FRAM have they improved over the last decade? Supertech is that still a champion labs filter like a 3000 mi filter isn't it? I'm going to start running synthetic from synthetic blend I only run maybe, 6,000 mile oil changes

I say shop around some more? How many are you using? Two a year at most?
I recall Target had sold oil filters. My Walmart still carries them.
I might pick up three as they are about 10 bucks for three
for the FL400S I have been using. Nice filter from an install point of view. IDK about "performance".

FRAM have they improved over the last decade? Supertech is that still a champion labs filter like a 3000 mi filter isn't it? I'm going to start running synthetic from synthetic blend I only run maybe, 6,000 mile oil changes
Yes Fram filters have been improved greatly and the orange Extra Guards are an excellent value. The fears over the "cardboard" endcaps have zero substance and the silicone adbv is a huge plus over basic supertechs.

Supertechs are still champ labs. The basic ST- line is advertised for up to 10k mile intervals.

No O'Reilly's near me.. I think that's a southern store.. because I saw that when I was in the Carolinas last week..
There are several within a few miles of me ... I'm in the San Francisco Bay Area

Back