Which Cell phone

The moto g series is decent. You can also buy the moto ace 5g a verizon phone from walmart that's pretty cheap but great. Had a moto before and i loved it but went samsung and zte and im going back to moto next year if the new one looks appealing enough.

Why are we discussing different service providers, I'm pretty sure the OP said that he's on his daughter's verizon plan and he needs a phone for that, the only phones they're looking for is either 100% unlocked that works on Verizon, a Verizon prepaid phone that should work if you just swap the SIM into it, or a Verizon locked phone purchased ala-carte.
I know. OP asked about a phone for use specifically on Verizon. He got long winded pontificating about MVNOs. Unlocked Motorola's are a good value. But there are literally hundreds of decent phones on eBay. Never understood the new requirement that a cell phone has to cost a $1000.

The moto g series is decent. You can also buy the moto ace 5g a verizon phone from walmart that's pretty cheap but great. Had a moto before and i loved it but went samsung and zte and im going back to moto next year if the new one looks appealing enough.
Agree. I'd get a Moto if they made one 6" or under. Phones approaching the 7" mark are just too big. I think the oversize fad is starting to wane or at least stabilize. Samsung is discontinuing the Note model line.

I have an iPhone XR for work which is a higher level phone than the SE. The Motorola One 5G Ace runs circles around it - not even a comparison.

What do you mean by this exactly? Faster - better screen - better experience overall? I'm serious. Every iPhone I've used is just overall better than any Android I've used so I'm just curious. I'm no Apple fan boy this is just my experience with these things.
My son is with CRICKET. He just recently had to get a new IPHONE and chose the XR for $199.
I have been with VERIZON this time around for 7 years. I don't do contracts anymore. I'm on VERIZON'S Unlimited everything prepaid plan (automatic monthly deduction from my checking account) for $50. I just recently bought a (VERIZON prepaid) Samsung Galaxy A02S from WM online for $79.

Not too sure if anyone mentioned, but do check Swappa. I have become a fan of this website and so far bought 3 phones (all were about 2-3 years old). I don't see the need to buy a new phone at full price when almost mint phones are less than half price.

Set a budget, check compatibility and search the phone fitting that budget. Compare the phone specs on gsmarena.com (even if it's Verizon phone).

Back