Which Battery Is Better Auto-Zone Or Advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
My 2016 Duralast Platinum 850CCA AGM battery lasted until just ONE MONTH outside the 36 month warranty. How's that for covering your [censored] and getting away with it? This will be my last Johnson Controls product. I previously had good experience with West Penn-DEKA. This time around - I'm going with an Exide product (Bosch S6 L5/Grp49 AGM) battery now:

[Linked Image]

Last edited:
johnson controls SOLD its battery manufacturing business, but prolly some available until they run out. got a battery at wallys for girlfriends oil drinkin 13 malibu made in PA by East Penn that also does NAPA batteries for NOW!

Originally Posted by dilberto88
My 2016 Duralast Platinum 850CCA AGM battery lasted until just ONE MONTH outside the 36 month warranty. How's that for covering your [censored] and getting away with it? This will be my last Johnson Controls product. I previously had good experience with West Penn-DEKA. This time around - I'm going with an Exide product (Bosch S6 L5/Grp49 AGM) battery now:

[Linked Image]

ugh. I have 3 of these in service. fortunately we haven't had any issues yet, and one was 6 months old when I bought it (only one in town, I had to drive around for it). I paid alot for AGM so you'd like to see it hold up.

Like the post above, I may start planning ahead and going with a premium brand like Odyssey at first sign of struggle in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back