Where to buy OEM Toyota parts?

I posted before that I like to support local small town businesses whenever possible. I have a great relationship with a local Ford dealer. They give me a pretty darn good discount on OEM parts. Plus, when I need something else (maybe a torque spec that I can't easily find online, etc.) they know me and are always willing to help. It's a win win relationship, I think.
I just can't get any traction with a local Toyota dealer though. I've tried, talked to a couple different guys there, bought some parts there, but still have to pay MSRP. That and it's almost too long of a drive to get there. The next closest Toyota dealer is definitely too far to drive.
So, something that I'm not fond of doing; I think that I am going to have to buy OEM Toyota parts that I need online.
Where is the best place? I am concerned too about getting genuine OEM parts, not fake, knock-off, look alike junk.
Can a person get OEM Toyota parts somewhere at a discount off of MSRP, decent price (or 0) on shipping, etc.?
https://www.sparksparts.com/.in South Carolina.Ive boughts lots of parts and stuff for my 17 Tundra from them.I live in CT and shipping all the way up here isnt bad,and for you should be fairly cheap being so close.

For Subaru parts and high quality engines at low prices there are some places , unfortunately I have no such sources for Toyota, Ford and Nissan other than dealer discounts.

I've used Sparks a few times.

Not parts related but peripherally related to buying online at a big discount - you can also find online Toyota/Lexus factory extended warranties from various Toyota dealerships at basically cost. Ex. Tundra B95 10/100K for $1545. No desire to debate whether you should or shouldn't purchase one but if you do decide it makes sense don't overpay for it!

You don't need OEM on on your Toyotas all the time. There are a lot of US made oil filters, shock absorbers, rebuilt starter & alternator, belts, brake pads/shoes, radiator hoses, etc that meets the same specs as OEM. I have an Isuzu Pick up & OEM parts for this vehicle is very hard to find in USA. Yes, on eBay (new old stock) sometimes. The OEM rebuilt carburetor even rebuilt kits is non existence. I have to order from Japan. Now, it has a Weber carb and emissions deleted & always passes it's yearly inspections for DMV here in Texas.

Last edited:
No auto company has all perfect parts, but Toyota’s reputation is is built on reliability and durability. That said, I don’t know why someone would want to start slapping on non-Toyota parts to save a few bucks. Even though aftermarket parts “meet spec” they are not the same as the OEM Toyota parts.

I forget who makes the shock absorbers for their trucks (maybe Bilstein?), but even that company can’t sell the exact same part under their own brand. It may “meet spec”, but it still isn’t built exactly the same as the OEM part that was made for Toyota.

These guys have been good.

They might be ok if you order online, but I had a a terrible in person experience. Went there to get a hood prop shock for a Solara and they tried to tell me it took 2 (it doesn’t) even after I took a picture and showed them otherwise. Wound up getting it at Advance.

Many Toyota dealers participate with Toyota’s online parts catalog - and do drop ship from a Toyota regional warehouse(unless it’s Gulf States Toyota or Southeast Toyota Distributors who operate independently of Toyota USA). The pricing at some is pretty good for OEM stuff. I’ve used Maita Toyota in Sacramento, about a 75 minute drive from me.

I've printed out an online price and just asked if they could get anywhere near it, which they did but they didn't match it, close enough so I bought the part. Now I got a Kia, but the next stop for parts is the Hyundai dealer just to see if there is a difference, not that I think Kia dealer wasn't giving me a fair price, they just don't seem like a busy parts department and Saturdays are closed.

I know this is an old thread, but somebody new might be checking it out.

Toyota Parts: Go to: partznet.com
Philly 'burbs.
35-40% off.
Fast shipping at reasonable rate
Don't break your nuts/balls for returns.
Highest recommendation for building a business relationship with.

I forget what online OEM Toyota parts website it was, but they insisted I provide a VIN when I tried placing an order for a roll of silicone tape. This tape is used on wire harnesses and is called out in Toyota's factory wire harness repair manual. They wouldn't accept my Lexus VIN and told me that their ordering system wouldn't release the parts without a VIN.

Pages from Toyota Electrical Connector Repair Manual - RM06H0E_unlocked.jpg

This is where I have ordered most of my parts for my Prius from and they usually ship from a dealership somewhere near me. Quite a bit less expensive than the dealership every time. Almost 50% cheaper for a few things.
Their prices are worse than my Stealership.

You can go to Modern Toyota Wholesale in Winston Salem. Just up the road from CLT.
I use them when my Lexus Dealer can't get certain Toyota parts.

If you put stuff in the basket and wait, you will get another discount as time goes on. Be patient
and watch how it works. I just order and tell them to hold for pickup. Fantastic pricing.

I have found when buying OEM parts online, that lowest price isn't always the true winner. You have to factor in proximity and how that plays into shipping costs. For example, buying from a source in Utah versus New York. The savings in shipping easily outweighed the difference in list price. Something to consider.

I don't frequently buy OEM Toyota parts, but I have used this place a few times. They usually have the lowest prices from what I have seen. Shipping is not so great to me but none of those dealers are.

https://www.toyotapartsdeal.com/

I try and factor in the item cost, shipping, and whether or not they take taxes for my Commie governor. I did hear that McGeorge was very good.

Back