Where to buy Motorcraft filters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up in Canada, at least, only place to get 'em is a Ford dealership.

Not horribly priced, either - $7.80 CND for an FL-820s. The CT I work at wants almost the same for the equivalent OCOD!

Yep, I get them similarly priced (although I don't use the FL-820s). At least one of the dealers here wants to keep all the MC filters at around the same price. That same dealer used to bounce around every time I went there. Even a number of years ago, the high I paid was around $9, and the low around $5, all for the FL1A, all at the same dealer.
wink.gif

Just bought a FL 820s for my Jeep (yes, that is correct) at Walmart for $4. If there is another WM near you, see if they still have them as they don't all carry the same stuff. If not, Wix & MC are under $6 at O'Reilly Auto here in Dallas.

Our WMs, unfortunately, never carried Motorcraft. They don't even carry Supertech filters, believe it or not. Many moons ago, they used to sell AC Delco at a fantastic price (I think I used to spend around $2 a filter), but it's all Fram now.

Originally Posted By: JOD
Originally Posted By: dave1251
You get them at pretty much any parts store. But I will be honest with you. It is not going to be for 3.97 a filter.

You're right, it's $3.69 at my local Autozone!
They're $4.99 at VatoZone here on the other side of the country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back