Where to buy a house in the US?

Go ahead and move there, and let us know how it goes. BTW before you do its best to brush up on your multilingualism.
I have been to the greater McAllen area multiple times.i don't speak Spanish and had no issues or concerns.

I was actually in Greenville twice on separate occasions. Looking around for houses and neighborhoods.

That entire region is really popping.

Anyway to get me a job application at BMW ?
Just kidding. ☺️
Oh, I know your just kidding, your the last one on earth that needs a job.
But for others ... depends on time of year. MAU is what BMW uses to hire a lot of people, you generally work under MAU contract and then BMW is happy with your performance they take you on their payroll. Im talking entry level people, working in production.
Pretty much all you need is a high school diploma and within a couple years you can buy your own home and start your family up there, live comfortable. If a young person can't make it here, they can't make it anywhere.

OF course there are non entry level positions all the time, some are direct employment through BMW website.
For state all someone has to do is select SC, then for city/area select Greer and select Greenville. Not all these are BMW

Below are direct hire jobs, 20 pages of them at BMW (if anyone interested scroll to the bottom of the page when clicking on the link)

I know this has nothing to do with you! Just an opportunity to show others who think there are no jobs and no places to buy homes, this is just a spec on the map in one SC area.🙃

• Helpful
Reactions: GON
Oh, I know your just kidding, your the last one on earth that needs a job.
But for others ... depends on time of year. MAU is what BMW uses to hire a lot of people, you generally work under MAU contract and then BMW is happy with your performance they take you on their payroll. Im talking entry level people, working in production.
Pretty much all you need is a high school diploma and within a couple years you can buy your own home and start your family up there, live comfortable. If a young person can't make it here, they can't make it anywhere.

OF course there are non entry level positions all the time, some are direct employment through BMW website.
For state all someone has to do is select SC, then for city/area select Greer and select Greenville. Not all these are BMW

Below are direct hire jobs, 20 pages of them at BMW (if anyone interested scroll to the bottom of the page when clicking on the link)

I know this has nothing to do with you! Just an opportunity to show others who think there are no jobs and no places to buy homes, this is just a spec on the map in one SC area.🙃
I worked for a company headquartered in Spartanburg-nice area. I was their west coast rep.

Back