Where do I get a Lincoln Pistol Grip grease gun!!????

I bought from NAPA some 15 years ago a really good Lincoln grease gun with pistol grip.... cost me like 80 bucks.

Now I can only find fakes everywhere! Amazon/zoro fake fake fake.... I go on the Lincoln website and I'm getting "page not found" on info of manual grease guns.

So I look at "where to buy" and it's all industrial distributors nor for the general public! So Lincoln/SKF does not want to sell to the public, is there any other good solid pistol grip grease guns out there?

No fake Lincoln for me!

Looks like their links on their website are broken I think I found the page you are looking for with a google search HERE
You can find their grease guns for sale on-line. You may have to order it.

Powered grease guns have their roles, but honestly for a home mechanic, I'm going to be only using the thing about twenty times a year, mostly in the spring on the mower/tractor. I prefer a manual grease gun.

Looks like the Lincoln website has not been updated since 2014, says their copyright...

Don’t do the other seller thing. Buy it either sold and shipped from Amazon or just shipped from Amazon.

Been so long since I bought mine I don’t know if it is the same listing but this is what I have and where I got it from.

Last edited:
You could but the real deal of that gun made in Australia not the now made in India Lincoln. You can but it direct from the company just call them.
I know they look the same but put them side by side and you can tell the differences in build quality and materials.

Back