What's your favorite auto radio show?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really enjoy "The Automotive Hour" broadcast by AGCO Automotive (and the .mp3 podcast files they make).

http://www.agcoauto.com/content/Radio

I've learned a lot of helpful stuff and they sound like they're pretty accurate with their advice and pretty honest.

Does anyone have a favorite radio show/podcast that they like or maybe (if you're familiar with this show) one they like even better?

Thank you,
Ed

I still enjoy the Re-runs of Car Talk with Click and Clack on NPR. Would be great if they could re-launch the show with a replacement for the deceased brother.

"The Late Shift" on SiriusXM NASCAR. It is Monday and Tuesday from 4-7PM Pacific Time. Kenny Wallace is the guest host. When he isn't on other hosts include Jack Arute, Ken Schrader, sometimes Larry Macreynolds.

Autoline After Hours. Their interviews with the head engineers of this or that car is very enlightening. They actually share quite a bit of info about why they designed things they way they did (such as why they chose timing belt vs timing chain, etc).

Originally Posted By: 3putter
I still enjoy the Re-runs of Car Talk with Click and Clack on NPR. Would be great if they could re-launch the show with a replacement for the deceased brother.

THIS!

i really do enjoy the humor. Never figured out any of their puzzler and randoms stuff but it was interesting to hear.

Originally Posted By: bdcardinal
"The Late Shift" on SiriusXM NASCAR. It is Monday and Tuesday from 4-7PM Pacific Time. Kenny Wallace is the guest host. When he isn't on other hosts include Jack Arute, Ken Schrader, sometimes Larry Macreynolds.

Late shift is good. My favorite though is Mojo Nixon's "manifold destiny".

Of course I also liked the political show he had on raw dog," Lying Cocksuckers " which is his opinion of most politicians.

Edit: wow, surprised that passed the filters...

Last edited:
"Wheels" with Ed Wallace on KLIF 570 AM in the DFW area on Saturday mornings from 8Am to 1PM. He does a "Backside of History" program from around 9:15am to 9:45am that is very interesting and informative. javascript:%20void(0)

+1
I learned a lot from the AGCO radio show and website.
I also use AGCO for repairs and maintenance that I can't do.

Originally Posted By: Bebop367
+1
I learned a lot from the AGCO radio show and website.
I also use AGCO for repairs and maintenance that I can't do.

Very cool. They *sound* like very honest, "above-board" mechanics. Has that been your experience?

Ed

Originally Posted By: 2009Edge
"Wheels" with Ed Wallace on KLIF 570 AM in the DFW area on Saturday mornings from 8Am to 1PM. He does a "Backside of History" program from around 9:15am to 9:45am that is very interesting and informative. javascript:%20void(0)

Gets my vote also!

Very much so.
First class shop. You could eat off the floor.
Top of class tools, shop and staff.

It is a pleasure to have work done at AGCO.
None of us like to spend money on repairs, but knowing you can trust them, it will me done right with the right parts and at fair cost sure goes a long way.

Check out the AGCO website it you haven't. Great information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back