What is your state known for?

NH, the old of the mountains, now gone, Clarks trained bears, short rocky seacoast and the Loudon race track.
You sure are NH! I've been going there, Woodstock, for 30 years now. Small crowd to recognize Clarke's bears.

I have pics of the old man on th Mt before it crumbled.

Commies, hippies, expensive, wildfires, earthquakes, you know, the root cause of everyone's problem including the fact that travels back in time was theoretically impossible.

Thought it was Idaho🙊🙈

Yea, down in the low lands. It's also known as the Gem state. Also known in some places for drug addicts, alcoholics, people with psychological problems, and alot of Churches! Well know on the back roads for All the road signs having bullet holes in them...lol, They do like to shoot stuff up here.

It is also known for its pristine National Forest's, peace and quiet, alot of poor people, and alot of fairly wealthy people, but there is no more space or property left here so nobody think about moving here! J/K It's probably too boring for most because its pretty desolate. We only have 4 electoral votes if that tells you anything.

North Carolina?
228.gif

Texas
Football....BBQ....crime....texmex.....guns.....huge roaches....high prop taxes.....humidity

I can’t say what I think my state is know for lol. But I believe we are known for being the birthplace of the nation supposedly because of Jamestown being the first English settlement. I think we are also the state that has had the most presidents from our state.

Extremes. Highest point in the lower 48.

WhitneyFromEast.jpg

Lowest point in the lower 48.

badwater.jpg

Hottest temperatures in the world.

death_valley_np_nps_photo_outdoor_temp_volunteer_web.jpg

Overall mild climate near the coast.

New-York-San-Francisco-minimum-temperature.png

Largest alpine lake in the world (although Nevada has a piece of it.

LakeTahoezoom.jpg

Most people (by far) of any state.

And as much as many complain about its many faults, I wouldn't want to live anywhere else.

Back