What is your favorite breakfast cereal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
CHEERIOS
banana2.gif

I was once given a box of the Kashi Strawberry junk once. It tasted kinda nice and made for a light snack. A couple of hours later though...

Quote:
Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light.

Originally Posted By: JHZR2
Originally Posted By: yonyon
Grits casserole with a side of corned beef hash and two eggs over medium.

/Grits qualifies as breakfast cereal.
20.gif

That sounds good, but the grits in NJ just arent as good as those I've had in SC, GA, or AL. Got a recommendation?

These folks have pretty good "grits".

http://www.wareaglemill.com/

take care.

Originally Posted By: chiks
I got Kashi and it felt like eating cardboard. I understand natural, but this is too much.

There is more than one.

Wheat Chex & Spoon Size Shredded Wheat- 1 box of each mixed in a plastic Tupperware-type cereal box. Cheerios or house-brand version- in another plastic box. Raisin Bran- United Dollar $tore has house-brand raisin bran for $2/20 oz box all the time. Grape Nuts or house equiv. Fiber One orig- been out for a while, gotta get some this week it's on sale. Rice Krispies/house version, & some kinda Kashi sometimes. My morning bowl usually has 4 types mixed in it, sometimes more.

But no candy cereal or little sugar doo-doos.
grin2.gif

Originally Posted By: bornconfuzd
Either Frosted Mini Wheats or Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds are my favorite cereals.

Favorite breakfast? Now, that's another matter altogether!

Crisp bacon
Hash Browns
Eggs scrambled or over medium
Did I mention bacon?
Sausage
COFFEE!
Not sure if I mentioned BACON!
Sausage gravy over......well, anything.

Do NOT let me near a decent breakfast buffet!
grin.gif

I rarely eat breakfast, only few times a year, but when I did I love BACON too.

Originally Posted By: aztec12
If you are a cereal kind of guy or gal,whats your fav. brand.

I always mix about 1/3 bowl of Rice Chex, enough Erewhon Crispy Brown Rice to just cover the top of that and fill the rest of the bowl with Puffed Rice. Then add fat-free milk and wait 5 minutes for all to soak in. Delicious texture and flavour:
http://www.attunefoods.com/products/Erewhon/erewhon-crispy-brown-rice-organic-cereal

http://www.arrowheadmills.com/product/puffed-rice-cereal

BTW I don't care for any of them individually, but when mixed together they complement each other.

My favorite cereal doesn't exist anymore. S'Mores Grahams. It was chocolate covered Golden Grahams with little marshmallows.

I quit eating cereal when they quit making that.

dparm you crack me up. Cinnamon Toast Crunch is certainly the best cereal available.

It's so good I allow myself about 1 box per year. The rest of the year it's a rotation among Cheerio varieties - regular, multigrain, and honey nut. With skim milk
sick.gif

jeff

There used to be Oreo Cereal made some years back. I really liked it. Seems it's still made in South Korea and can be bought on ebay, but it's expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back