What is the first album/tape/CD you ever purchased?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by aquariuscsm
Originally Posted by Triple_Se7en
Meet The Beatles.... probably in 1964 or-so. I was the biggest Beatles fan on this earth. Broke my heart when they officially disbanded in early 1970.

EXCELLENT album!! My favorite song from "Meet The Beatles" (taken from the UK version "With The Beatles"):

Me too

Originally Posted by odie
Think it was JIMI HENDRIX - Are You experienced ? . Still have the record . Others that followed were DEEP PURPLE - Who Do We Think We Are ? , HEAD EAST - Get Yourself Up , URIAH HEEP - High and Mighty , ROGER DALTREY - Ride a Rock Horse , DOOBIE BROTHERS - What were Once Vices Are Now Habits , LED ZEPPELIN - Physical Graffiti , NAZARETH - Close Enough For Rock and Roll , PINK FLOYD - Wish You Were Here and QUEEN- A Night At the Opera . All were L.P.s' . As for 45s . BEE GEES - Nights On Broadway , ELTON JOHN - Island Girl , ZZ TOP - Tush and NEIL SEDAKA - Bad Blood . It was late '75 and nearing 16 when I started buying music .

IMG_4342.JPG

IMG_4348.JPG

IMG_4349.JPG

IMG_4339.JPG

IMG_4341.JPG

IMG_4355.JPG

IMG_4357.JPG

Think it was JIMI HENDRIX - Are You experienced ? . Still have the record . Others that followed were DEEP PURPLE - Who Do We Think We Are ? , HEAD EAST - Get Yourself Up , URIAH HEEP - High and Mighty , ROGER DALTREY - Ride a Rock Horse , DOOBIE BROTHERS - What were Once Vices Are Now Habits , LED ZEPPELIN - Physical Graffiti , NAZARETH - Close Enough For Rock and Roll , PINK FLOYD - Wish You Were Here and QUEEN- A Night At the Opera . All were L.P.s' . As for 45s . BEE GEES - Nights On Broadway , ELTON JOHN - Island Girl , ZZ TOP - Tush and NEIL SEDAKA - Bad Blood . It was late '75 and nearing 16 when I started buying music .

Continued :

IMG_4336.JPG

IMG_4338.JPG

IMG_4363.JPG

IMG_4358.JPG

IMG_4345.JPG

IMG_4347.JPG

IMG_4343.JPG

Last edited:
Originally Posted by BAJA_05
My first album ever purchased was AC/DC -- "For Those About to Rock" in 1982 at 9 years old.

I'm pretty sure the first album I bought was AC/DC's Blow Up Your Video in 1988.Either that or Metallica's Justice For All.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back