What Firearm Related Product Did You Receive Today?

I received from Midway a new Boyt rifle case..
2020Dec25_1040996_Boyt riflecase_1500w.jpg
I've been using a long, padded, two-rifle case, but it's just too big and floppy.. I selected this one for its smallish size--its length is just right!--and it holds all I had and wanted in the floppy case.
2020Dec25_1040997_Boyt case inside_1500w.jpg

It's quite stong and well sealed, hinged, clasped and accommodates two padlocks.

The tubing micrometer, used on case necks, also arrived yesterday.

Merry Christmas, everyone. :)

I received from Midway a new Boyt rifle case..
View attachment 38098I've been using a long, padded, two-rifle case, but it's just too big and floppy.. I selected this one for its smallish size--its length is just right!--and it holds all I had and wanted in the floppy case.
View attachment 38100
It's quite stong and well sealed, hinged, clasped and accommodates two padlocks.

The tubing micrometer, used on case necks, also arrived yesterday.

Merry Christmas, everyone. :)

A good riflecase for travel is worth the cost. Interested to see what you are using for a micrometer. I was guided to a Brown and Sharpe maybe 15+ years ago. Amazing instrument.

Attachments

• Micrometer .jpg
    Micrometer .jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 5
A MantisX10 shooting performance system - Attaches to your firearm. Easy mount on a Picatinny rail, but clamps and other options are included.

Accelerometers inside the unit analyze your shooting. Dry fire, draw, or live fire drills are measured and analyzed via an app on your phone.

I'm good on ammo.

Even sold 1,000 rounds of 9mm last week (at my purchase cost, so, about $250 including tax & shipping) to a buddy who was looking to surprise his wife for Christmas.

A MantisX10 shooting performance system - Attaches to your firearm. Easy mount on a Picatinny rail, but clamps and other options are included.

Accelerometers inside the unit analyze your shooting. Dry fire, draw, or live fire drills are measured and analyzed via an app on your phone.

I'm good on ammo.

Even sold 1,000 rounds of 9mm last week (at my purchase cost, so, about $250 including tax & shipping) to a buddy who was looking to surprise his wife for Christmas.
Astro, is there an assortment of attachments for different sized barrels of rifles and shotguns?
Selling the ammo at cost was a great Christmas present. ;)

... Interested to see what you are using for a micrometer. I was guided to a Brown and Sharpe maybe 15+ years ago. Amazing instrument.
Merely an inexpensive 'tube' mic, mechanical, venier, 'very-fine-chinese' product...

...$39 delivered including salestax.. Haven't used it yet.

Astro, is there an assortment of attachments for different sized barrels of rifles and shotguns?
Selling the ammo at cost was a great Christmas present. ;)
It comes with a set of shims and clamps for a rifle or shotgun barrel.

I’m at work, so haven’t had a chance to try it out yet, but I’m looking forward to it.

I'm good on ammo.

That looks pretty cool. Please post a review if you can. Love easily collected data points.

I assume you know not to keep it closed ;)

I do know but only because a friend who is a machinist told me. And to keep it in the old arse worn box it's in and away from any moisture :geek:

Man, I wish I had some nice toys like this. (y)

I dropped the ball. I asked about a tube micrometer and posted up a micrometer. I have the Mitutoyo ball mic. I haven't needed to use it in quite a while and honestly I went to look for it and I must have moved it from my "area." I usually have my Concentricity gauge, dial caliper, micrometer, and tube mic in the same area.

1608945951015.png

Back