What car is this

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found out from a local what this one is, does anyone else in the US know?

They are Accord/Camry size and look a lot better than my lousy pictures make them look.

The hotel I stayed in in Santiago Chile had a fleet of them for hotel cars. They are very nice looking cars in person.
0215_115257_P1010614.jpg

0215_115314_P1010615.jpg

Originally Posted By: tomcat27
It's a Sammy.

Bingo. I didn't know they made cars until I saw those.

Originally Posted By: XS650
(stayed at Santiago Chile, probably left from the SCL airport)

Did you stop at "The Last Pisco Sour" mini-bar at the airport? That place charges exorbitant prices for a lousy pisco sour.

That logo reminds me of tamper proof screw heads like you'd find in a Greyhound station lavatory.

oboy another one..............o the days of the 60's when America make high performance cars,,now all we got is sissy mufflers and 4 bangers,,,,,,unfortunately I have bought some thru the years,,I am so sorry.amen

I'd been home in California 10 days when the quake hit. If I'd been there, I would have felt it judging by the number of collapsed buildings and highways in Santiago.

The country was doing very well for with a bright looking future.

Edit: I just read a news report quoting someone who was on the 19th floor of the Crowne Plaza where I stayed. That building survived as did most modern buildings.

Last edited:
I've been in Santiago for earthquakes several times. They take it in stride. Once I was on the 23rd floor of the Hotel having breakfast. Coffee and juice went out of the glasses, the waiters just cleaned and filled like nothing happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back