What are you listening to right now?

OVERKILL

Here is another, for later.

:)

So, I've watched both.

Not my cup of tea, but VERY interesting, and definitely quite original!

Are you a fan of Sarah Brightman by chance? I'm thinking you might be based on this?

She is of course the original voice of Christine Daaé in Andrew Lloyd Webber's version of the Phantom of the Opera. I've always been enchanted by her voice.

So, I've watched both.

Not my cup of tea, but VERY interesting, and definitely quite original!

Are you a fan of Sarah Brightman by chance? I'm thinking you might be based on this?

She is of course the original voice of Christine Daaé in Andrew Lloyd Webber's version of the Phantom of the Opera. I've always been enchanted by her voice.

Awww.i used to love Andrea Bocelli. I may have outgrown my whole Opera phase, but I remember The Phantom Of The Opera being pretty! I was young when that was in theaters.

The Music Of The Night 😉

Awww.i used to love Andrea Bocelli. I may have outgrown my whole Opera phase, but I remember The Phantom Of The Opera being pretty! I was young when that was in theaters.

The Music Of The Night 😉

Do you like Meatloaf?

Jimmy Page w/ Black Crowes - " Ten Years Gone " @ Deep Tracks on Sirius XM . Just as good as the track from PHYSICAL GRAFFITTI . My favorite Led Zeppelinn release .

Followed UFO since '76 ( 16 at that time ) when I 1st heard " Mother Mary " ( from Force It , '75 ) on FM radio . Favorite release is No Heavy Petting ( '76 ) , followed by Walk On Water ( '95 ) .

Reactions: irv
Followed UFO since '76 ( 16 at that time ) when I 1st heard " Mother Mary " ( from Force It , '75 ) on FM radio . Favorite release is No Heavy Petting ( '76 ) , followed by Walk On Water ( '95 ) .
It was my older sister who got me into them but I don't recall what year? If I had to guess, I would say it was likely their Lights Out album from 77?

Europe did a great cover/tribute of Love to Love.

Back