What are you listening to right now?

UFO - " Love To Love " . LIVE studio version from 2005 . W/O Michael Schenker . Viinie Moore on guitar , still impressive .

Reactions: irv
Tyson fight on a Saturday night

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    12.3 KB · Views: 1
I posted this up yesterday, but yesterday was a crazy, hectic, busy day, was in my Subaru all. Day. Long.. blew out the carbon, yet again, it is MOSTLY good, I think I have one floppy valve, I really do (or spring or lifter or "wrist pin." Or slightly worn piston, a la piston slap. Or worn tensioner. Or something that only makes noise like 10% of the time, sometimes sounding like a muted sawzall at 5-6000RPM letting off the gas and sometimes not. But that's about the Subaru. It's probably just an oil and cleaning problem.. car runs fine I'm just a nit-picker and who knows, maybe new heads will solve the issue when the HGs go. Which doesn't seem to be soon, they seem fine . But okay...)

Wanted to ask, OVERKILL. What do you think of Nina Hagen?

I listened to her whole album, the only thing I really remember was "The UFOs are landing" but I like the first comment: "Singing talent wise, she makes Lady Gaga seem like a lounge singer." (And I agree with that.. GaGa couldn't make it in Opera or something, so she went to Pop? Still don't like her songs or voice but Nina Hagen.. sings well and is so weird I think she is quirkily awesome.)

Your thoughts ? (Yea I posted this yesterday, one more time as I think it got buried in.)

By the way, i haven't looked for her other stuff on YouTube, this was 2004 or 2006 or so when I heard her CD. She is so weird. I like it though ..

I posted this up yesterday, but yesterday was a crazy, hectic, busy day, was in my Subaru all. Day. Long.. blew out the carbon, yet again, it is MOSTLY good, I think I have one floppy valve, I really do (or spring or lifter or "wrist pin." Or slightly worn piston, a la piston slap. Or worn tensioner. Or something that only makes noise like 10% of the time, sometimes sounding like a muted sawzall at 5-6000RPM letting off the gas and sometimes not. But that's about the Subaru. It's probably just an oil and cleaning problem.. car runs fine I'm just a nit-picker and who knows, maybe new heads will solve the issue when the HGs go. Which doesn't seem to be soon, they seem fine . But okay...)

Wanted to ask, OVERKILL. What do you think of Nina Hagen?

I listened to her whole album, the only thing I really remember was "The UFOs are landing" but I like the first comment: "Singing talent wise, she makes Lady Gaga seem like a lounge singer." (And I agree with that.. GaGa couldn't make it in Opera or something, so she went to Pop? Still don't like her songs or voice but Nina Hagen.. sings well and is so weird I think she is quirkily awesome.)

Your thoughts ? (Yea I posted this yesterday, one more time as I think it got buried in.)

By the way, i haven't looked for her other stuff on YouTube, this was 2004 or 2006 or so when I heard her CD. She is so weird. I like it though ..

I'll give it a listen when I get home.

Back