What are you listening to right now?

Another band I found on MP3Million. I know nothing about the band other than they are from Estonia. The sound reminds me of Aldo Nova's first album, very bright guitars and good even production, it is recorded very well and is not too slick and huge of a sound like a lot of the melodic rock coming out of Scandinavia/Europe lately. This is a good band with a good steady rock sound. The album is on Spotify. There really is not a bad song on it.

Never get tired of Kermit, even with his changing voice. Kinda cool how she switches from fingerpicking to pick at 1:30. Enjoy, you rock heads!

Tom Rush's cover of, "One Day I Walk"

I cannot stand Jeff 'Sunk' Baxter, but I LOVE his dobro playing on this song, and pedal steel playing on Tom's whole "Ladies Love Outlaws" album.
wink.gif

I won't post the actual video here, because it may have non-BITOG approved content, but here is a link for the new video "Shut Up And Kiss Me" from Whitesnake. It's a good loud rocking song and Coverdale still has the pipes and sounds pretty close to the same as he did in the 80's. This version of the band still has Reb Beach on lead guitar and Tommy Aldridge on drums. The song just plain rocks and makes you feel good. The video is kind of a throwback to the late 80's Whitesnake videos, complete with the same white Jaguar that Tawny Kitaen did her stuff on for the "Here I Go Again" video back in the day. The new album is called Flesh and Blood, it will be released in May.

http://ultimateclassicrock.com/whitesnake-shut-up-and-kiss-me-video/

Originally Posted by Jimmy9190
Another band I found on MP3Million. I know nothing about the band other than they are from Estonia. The sound reminds me of Aldo Nova's first album, very bright guitars and good even production, it is recorded very well and is not too slick and huge of a sound like a lot of the melodic rock coming out of Scandinavia/Europe lately. This is a good band with a good steady rock sound. The album is on Spotify. There really is not a bad song on it.

Nice....they have that true "80's vibe"...Me like
thumbsup2.gif

Originally Posted by OVERKILL

That sad moment when you think you are hearing a brand new Disturbed song that sounds like they are FINALLY going back to making good hard rock, and then realize it's an old song you just didn't remember... :-(

Back