What are you listening to right now?

Originally Posted by Shannow
That was Sooo good

Look at their channel...they have all sorts of musical covers...from starwars...godfather...grand theft auto...younameit
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Quattro Pete
Some nice low end bass in this one. One of the tracks often used to audition speakers.

What an awesome song! The low end is amazing as you noted!
thumbsup2.gif

Sammy Hagar's new single with his band, The Circle. It's a good rock song with Michael Anthony on bass, Jason Bonham on drums and Vic Johnson on guitar, I think Vic plays lead, the solo does not sound like Sammy. The main riff sounds a little too much like Montrose's "I Got The Fire". It is still a good song, and Sammy has pretty much made the statement that this will be his last album. The record is due out on May 10th.

If Nickelback had a girl singer and the girl singer was singing a song written by a girl about some girl who was the crazy psycho ex girlfriend of some poor dude, this would be it...I wouldn't buy this album or the song, it's just not my speed but I ran across it on Youtube..Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs ex...I wonder how many guys out there have had to deal with the real thing.

Back